Protests At Aberdeen

East Stand Screamer

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the chocolate coins are a good idea at all.

What does it really say about ourselves if we're suggesting that someone would leave Motherwell to go to Aberdeen for money? Makes us look like abject paupers. Anyway, the fact that Brown is getting a higher wage with them is surely the least of our concern.

What the majority of our support are angry about (and therefore what we want to be highlighting) is the absolute bollocks Brown served us. He's clearly a two-faced liar, who says what people want to hear while thinking something completely different. He's far from the 'gentleman' that he likes to portray.

Therefore I'm all for the Two-Face masks, the "common courtesy" banners, etc.

Sorry if someone has already posted this but I think the best protest would be to completely ignore them. The press will be on the lookout for any excuse to throw some more scandal into the mix. By ignoring them and letting the players make the protest by humping that bunch of thieving sheep shaggers will completely confuse the hacks that will have braved the trip to the frozen wastelands.

Although I do like the 'We Are Only Here Out Of Common Courtesy' banner.

i agree it will totally confuse them as they will be waiting on the abuse let the mighty well make the papers for the right reason totally humpin aberdeen

So you want us to sit there and rely on the players to hump Aberdeen :nod: Na pal the old guy getting what he deserves.

i really don,t want to to waste my hard earned cash & time on those 2 wasters. i would love for our fans to cheer on our team to victory letting the players know we are there for them very loudly. now that i,ve calmed down (a bit) the lack of recognition for those 2 may annoy more, who knows. he,ll only bleat to the media how he didn,t deserve any abuse coming his way, & wont the journos love decrying us the loyal fans & put the boot into our club. we are the well :lol:

Its a bit like the student protest really. Whatever the rights and wrongs are of their argument is the story is now about the violence and disruption. What the fans that are going on Saturday need to do is cheer the team on, let him know our dispeasure but not to cross the line of decency. That way we keep the morality on our side and Brown knows he is a wanker.

So you want us to sit there and rely on the players to hump Aberdeen :lol: Na pal the old guy getting what he deserves.

No what I would like to see is a murity displayed by the fans and not descend into the petty hurling of abuse that Shovelface got which as I said is what the media are expecting and what they will only report no matter what the score. If they don't get that bit then they need to tell the story of the game. :O

No what I would like to see is a murity displayed by the fans and not descend into the petty hurling of abuse that Shovelface got which as I said is what the media are expecting and what they will only report no matter what the score. If they don't get that bit then they need to tell the story of the game. :O

A mature, dignified, responce from a Well fan :lol:

Who caaaaaares what the media say about us?! Ask any Celtic, Rangers, Hibs, Hearts, whatever-team-you-want fan if they remember the last time we were reported in the press for calling McGhee a paedo and I guarantee they won't remember it. If they do they'd probably laugh and say "Aww aye!" Hope yous all get torn right in to him.

As for this....

Not a chance!

I can see it now - the BBC cameras are capturing the game between Aberdeen and Motherwell. In the background you can hear the 'Well fans dishing out horrendous abuse in the direction of Craig Brown, some of it - no doubt - unbroadcastable. The cameras zoom into the 'Well support responsible and there's John Boyle in the middle. :lol:

... made me laugh like fuck!

craig browns lost his penson book ooooooooooooo

craig brown has alzheimers oooooooooo

archie knox has lost the plot oooooooooooooo

Strathcylde busses are better than yours

a mate who will be there saturday phoned me ten minutes ago (from germany might I add) singing this down the phone he was very much under the influence

Think he deserves a mention

Ewan "bum bag" aitchieson

gaidhealtachd dosser Stonehaven/aberdeen branch