Craig Brown Legend!

Hammerfist7

Craig Brown, left on a high! Took a falling club and picked it up and look where it is today. 70yrs mayybe but more ambition in his left finger than the Motherwell board. The man would have stayed if Motherwell had at least gave him assurances that we would keep Blackman and Gow and Fitzy. And maybe one new signing. But no funds means no ambition and thats the reason Craig took a BETTER job, a more promising job and a job where the ambition speaks volumes.... CRAIG BROWN CBE LEGEND!!!!!

Nah Tamy im a well supporter however i am a supporter of Football and i see that a man regardless of team took a better job, simple. We all in life keep taking the next best thing. He is no different and deserves respect for pulling us from failure

wit failure did he pull us from

Hammerfist was the 'esteban casagolda is the next lionel messi' guy?

Regardless, I find it such an insult that so many regard aberdeen as 'the bigger club' - in my opinion a club is only as good as the players and the manager they have at the time, history means fuck all to me and I find it a real bitter one to take that thats how CB sees it.

I had hoped/felt/thought motherwell and CB had something completely unique in the game - he made us think we had a relationship based on trust and honesty. He doesnt know what he has thrown away because he will never get that again (I sound like I have lost a lover).... but you see how unique a postition we thought we were in and we have been stabbed with a rusty blade right in the ball sack.

It was Motherwell that saved hin from the football wilderness and now things have turned out ok at Motherwell he buggers off to Aberdeen, guy is at the early stages of senile dementia. Our performances at home this season have been shocking, I am glad he is away, out with the old and in with the new.

The JIM GANNON Era. He didnt exactly leave the club in a gr8 situation. Brown and Knox pulled us up and when they could do no more left for a better job. Simple :thumbup:

gannon had left a pretty decent squad and though we were struggling towards the end of his reign we were far from failing

Hey i guess he aint Human???? When someone offers you a better job in terms of prospects then its only human to take it!!!!! As a fan im sad, as a human im understanding :thumbup:

its nothing to do with the fact hes went for a supposidly better job its the way hes went about the whole thing thats upset the well fans so much.as a fan your a fud as a human your a fud :thumbup:

Craig Brown, left on a high! Took a falling club and picked it up and look where it is today. 70yrs maybe but more ambition in his left finger than the Motherwell board. The man would have stayed if Motherwell had at least gave him assurances that we would keep Blackman and God and Fitzy. And maybe one new signing. But no funds means no ambition and that's the reason Craig took a BETTER job, a more promising job and a job where the ambition speaks volumes.... CRAIG BROWN CBE LEGEND!!!!!

10/10 for sticking up for Craig mate ,personally glad hes away but then I'm hard to please, at home watching Motherwell under Broon was like watching paint dry. Hope we get someone in who puts a bit of excitement back into watching the well. There is a fine line between ambition and recklessness e.g Dundee and a club like Motherwell who don't have the financial muscle other clubs have must live within there means. Thats not a lack of ambition its just common sense.

That this post is contradicted by fact and all statements from Craig and indeed the Club subsequently should not detain us. Ambition? Certainly for himself and who can gainsay that. No ambition at Motherwell other than him? Have a laugh. We can only assume this is from a pal or family member so it would lack courtesy to do more than simply wish you well in what's next.

I think it is clear from all statements from the ex manager and from Aberdeen that they know that they are in the wrong. The statement from the Dons tonight is quite laughable really. On BBC today Craig made clear that Milne knew he should contact Motherwell and did not. The focus now turns to the SPL and the enforcement of the rules. If they fail to act it means it is open season. I note with interest that even UEFA had the guts to kipper Chelsea on tapping because they knew if they didnt it would be chaos. Neil Doncaster is a serious professional leader for the SPL but all fans will await with interest the ability of the SPL to act. The integrity of the league is at stake.

As for Aberdeen fans? Well that's about a million pounds your Board have spent on managerial appointments and sackings in the last few years. You are a big club with huge potential from a rich area. You deserve much much better than these people leading you. As a Scot I was cheering as Hewitt banged them in in 1983. You did Scotland proud then. Your current Board have demeaned your club and themselves in this matter and in their failure in the last few years.