Craig Brown Legend!

Hammerfist7

The focus now turns to the SPL and the enforcement of the rules. If they fail to act it means it is open season. I note with interest that even UEFA had the guts to kipper Chelsea on tapping because they knew if they didnt it would be chaos. Neil Doncaster is a serious professional leader for the SPL but all fans will await with interest the ability of the SPL to act. The integrity of the league is at stake.

I do like the rhetoric, but at the end of the day, we are only the 'well. It would seem only Celtic have the balls to stand up and demand action when integrity of the league is at stake. Would expect the SPL will glance at the surface, no contract, no foul, carry on.

Although I would like to see Boyle go to town on them

I do like the rhetoric, but at the end of the day, we are only the 'well. It would seem only Celtic have the balls damn cheek to stand up and demand action when integrity of the league is at stake. Would expect the SPL will glance at the surface, no contract, no foul, carry on.

Although I would like to see Boyle go to town on them

fixed it

From the record,

….Milne revealed the Dons had been approached by a third party asking if they were interested in Brown as McGhee's replacement.

But that is certainly not the same as implying Brown had instructed the agent to sound out Aberdeen on his behalf.

Brown said "Its true to say that an agent approached me. "He asked if I would be interested in the Aberdeen job and my reply was, "Who wouldn't be?"….

So were now to believe that an annonimus person was running about asking Aberdeen and Brown questions without prompting?

Even if this was the case then sorry ya auld baw sack but knowing the SPL rules you should have still answered that if Aberdeen are interested then get them to talk to Motherwell first as you " value my own integrity" and "won't tolerate anyone suggesting that I would ever work in an underhand fashion."

Since you carried on talking to Aberdeen without them asking Motherwell, as fars as I'm concerned your integrity aint worth a pail of shit!

PS If Craig Brown really believes that what's been said about him has been unfair, wrong and a disgrace. And he'll be saying that to the faces of those who have wrongly jumped to conclusions about him. Then I'd gladly meet him and tell him this to his face.