Cowans Column

one_luc_nijholt

...read Gordon Waddle in todays Mail for a slightly different view.

What a load of old wank that was. Totally anti-Motherwell. We get turned over but it's our fault for not preventing it? He's exactly the sort of twat who would say a rape victim was to blame for wearing a short skirt.

I was actually starting to calm down before I read that spunkstain of an article.

What a load of old wank that was. Totally anti-Motherwell. We get turned over but it's our fault for not preventing it? He's exactly the sort of twat who would say a rape victim was to blame for wearing a short skirt.

After the hooha about the article on here and on FPC, I decided to track down the offending piece. Have to agree the author quite plainly has some kind of axe to grind with us and is simply abusing his priveleged position to have ago at us. Poor journalism, and the kind of article that gives his occupation a bad name.

At the end of the day, although he's a journalist, his opinion is no more important than ours.

After the hooha about the article on here and on FPC, I decided to track down the offending piece. Have to agree the author quite plainly has some kind of axe to grind with us and is simply abusing his priveleged position to have ago at us. Poor journalism, and the kind of article that gives his occupation a bad name.

At the end of the day, although he's a journalist, his opinion is no more important than ours.

:whistling:<_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_wallbash.gif" alt=":wallbash:">

Such a true word.