Never Thought I'd Be Pleased To See The Jambos Winning

WELLDAFT

Doesn't do us any favours, i'd rather Aberdeen won.

in the short term, always impossible to predict how any indivdual game will affect others in the long run.

and like watching the old firm losing, I'm quite happy to see the sheep lose to everybody for the remainder of the duo's term in charge.

Sheepies relegated and Jambos going bust, will do just fine

I cant stand Hearts I have no feelings for any other team apart from Motherwell. I know a draw or the sheep win would be better for us but......

after the last week I would be happy for Hearts to win 10-0 today. We will make the 3 points up later in the week, also next week we get our chance to have a go at the sheep.

Mr Knox has been in the dug out to change things and now Broon has been down to talk to them. No chance of him waiting like JB asked then.

MON THE WELL :wallbash:

What's the bets Aberdeen will attempt to have every game between now and the first week in January postponed? Seven straight defeats now. They are a side lacking in every aspect required for a football team. It will take years to change that side, they are serious relegation contenders.

Having said all this, who is now MORE worried about the game up there next week??!!!

It would just be typical wouldn't it?......

I'm far more worried about tuesday, is anyone in our midfield going to get close enough to Skacel to stop him playing?