Never Thought I'd Be Pleased To See The Jambos Winning

WELLDAFT

Having said all this, who is now MORE worried about the game up there next week??!!!

It would just be typical wouldn't it?......

I hope its not the case but i have been watching Motherwell for to long and our record in games like this, ie teams needing a win etc is not good, so i am concerned about the game next week. Brown will know exactly how we are going to play, Aberdeen can't get any worse so the omens are not good :whistling: . I sincerely hope i can post after the game and admit i was talking pish but i am worried.

We have probably the most important 2 games of the season coming up, starting on Tuesday against Hearts, and then Aberdeen away, 2 wins will get the teams confidence and season back on track, and get it right up Brown as a bonus.

Motherwell are the AA of Scottish football. Doesn't matter how you dress it up, we always seem to help struggling teams get a win! Even if by all means said team then go on to lose their next 4 or 5 and we then remian unbeaten in the same period!!!!!

I am very worried about next Saturday for a number of obvious reasons. I really hope the Motherwell players have recovered sufficiently from the shock of those two unspeakables leaving and are fired up enough to ram a victory right up them!!

Broon will know Motherwells strengths and weaknesses better than any other manager in the league which will be an obvious adavntage. That said, look at the shite he has to work with up there? Can he really turn them into a decent/reasonbale/capable team in the space of 7 days?!?!?

Surely not?!?!?!

Motherwell are the AA of Scottish football. Doesn't matter how you dress it up, we always seem to help struggling teams get a win!
It's just a perception. Almost every team outside the OF feels that way, but like most fans, we tend to forget all the teams we have beaten who are also on a bad run.