Number Of Fans Going To Pittodrie Next Weekend

kevin690

Fucking hell, I was acting like a total dick last night. Apologies to everyone. I had an absolutely c**t of a day and shouldnae have even come on here, let alone post what I did. Sorry to all.

Fuck off, me and 10 guys from work are coming to watch you and Phoenix going toe to toe at L108 in the PoD on Tuesday night. I'm sure quite a few others were looking forward to this as well.

Have another shite day on Tuesday get pissed and get this back on pronto ya shitebag he's no even brining his weans for hauners.

Selfish bastard.

Don't think anyone should be making any plans for the game this weekend! We've been given at work a severe weather warning for Thursday through to Monday next week! Going to be sane but more likely worse than last week with the north East and west coasts more severly hit!(sorry for stealing Rickys thunder).

I've heard a lot of the same, dont think this game will be on unfortunately.

Nipped over to Fir Park at lunchtime and picked up £5 tickets for me, Busta and DosserJoe.

Don't quite buy the claims of a big away support though. The whole Craig Brown scenario has left a bad taste, but it's still Aberdeen away a week before Christmas.

Anyway, looking forward to it - really hope it's on.