Who Next To Leave Fir Park !

Tartan Copper 2

From the Beeb Gossip

Hilarious in my wiew that one follows the other

Aberdeen manager Craig Brown has threatened to sue Motherwell should they question his integrity over his switch to Pittodrie. (Various)

New Aberdeen manager Craig Brown will target four Motherwell players in January - Steven Saunders, Steve Jennings, Alan Gow and on-loan striker Nick Blackman. (Various)

Yes Craig - if all that transpires of course you'll have integrity - how could we ever question it

True.

This is the worry. Saunders has just signed a decent contract so he will cost money. £250 -£300k or fuck off. Can't see Aberdeen parting with that for a full back. Jennings would also cost money, but only a small ammount due to his contract being up in the summer. I'd be hoping for £150k if he was to go, but could see him going for only £50k sadly. He would sign a pre-contract at his peril. Gow, possibly. Blackman I fear will be going back to Blackburn if anything.

All speculation at this point. Brown is utterly shameless though so watch this space.

Haha Brown threatening to sue us is possibly the most petty thing I've ever heard in my life! Saunders is a non-starter if you ask me, he's bound to sign David McNamee as a right back and he would need to get rid of a few centre halves before he signs any (remember they played five in one team against us?). Jennings and Gow the dury are out on I'm afraid, but we've lost better players before. Allardyce getting sacked probably strengthens our chances of keeping Blackman.

is the most likely scenario with blackman not that he gets sold to a championship team in the window? surely the only way blackburn would keep him on loan would be if he signed a new deal. i doubt he'll be here.

saunders, no chance.

jennings. i expect he'll head back down south at the end of the season.

gow, we should just leave him at pittodrie on saturday.