Surreal

beesher

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bets were apparantly coming from 'the Liverpool area'. Hope Jennings hasn't done anything daft.

My thoughts as well. Though that doesn't really add up. Surely O'Riley would have to be in on it as well? It's not as though Jennings went in two-footed on someone, he tapped the referee on the shoulder!

My thoughts as well. Though that doesn't really add up. Surely O'Riley would have to be in on it as well? It's not as though Jennings went in two-footed on someone, he tapped the referee on the shoulder!

And, for all we know, might have unleashed a string of expletives at him as well, which is technically a red card offence.

And, for all we know, might have unleashed a string of expletives at him as well, which is technically a red card offence.

Even then, that sounds awfully suspicious. If you're a professional footballer involved in a betting scam that could ultimately end your career and that requires you to be sent off, would you really decide to do so by shouting sweary words at a referee? Jennings had plenty of chances to pick up an absolute guaranteed second yellow card last night if he really wanted to by way of a foul, rather than gambling on the referee being easily offended. Doesn't add up for me.

Aye the ref was fucking shite, but I'm getting almost immune to bad refs in Scotland it is the norm. But he didn't IMO cost us the game. He didn't make Reynolds have a mind fuck and make a total baws of defending for the first goal, and I'm not taking about him getting into Randolph's way, he should have humped the ball out of the park rather than trying to be a smart arse trying to header and control the ball on in the box.

He also didn't cause Craigan to have an absolute shocker as well, and it did look like a penalty to me, he did make the most of it but it was a penalty.

Apart from a couple of half chances that Hearts had they only scored via our own fuck ups.

What cost us was our lack of competitive games and the uncertanty that Jack and Victor have caused.

Even then, that sounds awfully suspicious. If you're a professional footballer involved in a betting scam that could ultimately end your career and that requires you to be sent off, would you really decide to do so by shouting sweary words at a referee? Jennings had plenty of chances to pick up an absolute guaranteed second yellow card last night if he really wanted to by way of a foul, rather than gambling on the referee being easily offended. Doesn't add up for me.

Aye, that's very true. The only way that's it's conceivable that Jennings took part in it, is that if he consulted with the referee as well as those betting. Very highly extremely unlikely.

on the ref.

when lasley he scored he was over quick as a flash pulling our players away from the east stand.

when kyle scored he was in the exact same place gesturing at the east yet the ref stayed well away.

when he stopped the game after the free kick fiasco he let hearts take a free kick from where the ball was when play stopped.

yet

when jenno got sent off he let them take it from the spot of of the dissent.

the guy didn't have a clue.

edit - did no one else think kyle fouled reynolds at the first goal?

on the ref.

when lasley he scored he was over quick as a flash pulling our players away from the east stand.

when kyle scored he was in the exact same place gesturing at the east yet the ref stayed well away.

when he stopped the game after the free kick fiasco he let hearts take a free kick from where the ball was when play stopped.

yet

when jenno got sent off he let them take it from the spot of of the dissent.

the guy didn't have a clue.

edit - did no one else think kyle fouled reynolds at the first goal?

Aye, He did, twice.

Not saying it was the referee BUT if the referee was in on it and Jennings was innocent wouldn't you make sure the bets were placed in the home town of the player you were going to send off?

The whole situation is crazy.

Hilarious! Stevie Wonder rode past on a bike just after Jenno got his yellow and said - he's a certainty to go tonight.

If I could have got a bet on it from where I was sitting I would have done it.

Any Tranmere fan watching the game on Sky would have done the same

Is it not supposed to be on Pre-match betting only? Think I read that in the other thread.

I honestly can't imagine how there could be nothing in this though. Someone in Liverpool puttin £500 on some scottish team gettin a red card?! Then lo and behold a controversial red card is given... Defo disny add up.

And if Jenno was involved it makes perfect sense to lay the bets in his home town so as to avoid suspicion eh? :whistling: