Busta Nut

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arrgghhhh!!!! Robbery at Fir Park!

In some ways I'd rather we'd played garbage cos these games are hard to take! Should have been about 5-0! Fitzpatrick and Porter both missed candidates for 'sitter of the season'.

The referee was a complete joke and McBride should be ashamed of himself for his tackle on Hammell.

Smith - 5 Not much to do and no chance with the goal but was really shaky in the closing stages.

Quinn - 6 Good match but as usual his deliver into the box let him down.

Craigan - 6 As soon as he was off the park we lost the goal....

Reynold - 5 Another one who although he didn't have much to do looked shaky

Hammell - 7 Gave Falkirk all sorts of problems going forward and when he went off we had no good ball into the box

O'Brien - 7 Gave us a wide option and looked dangerous going forward

Hughes - 5 Another disappointing display from Hughes

Fitzpatrick - 6 Did better at left back than in midfield, should have scored a sitter.

Klimpl - 7 Good performance, a candidate for MotM especially in the second half

Clarkson - 7 Hit the bar once (or was it twice?) and took his goal well. Showed why he is so important to us.

Porter - 7 Worked his socks off but....those chances!

Lasley - 6 Came on as a sub and battled away

Murphy - 1 Not much impact except a wayward shot

Couldn't believe some folk booing after a very good performance, quite how we didn't win was down to a mixture of bad luck and poor finishing.

We really could have been out of sight in the first half.

That was also quite possibly the most spineless refereeing display i've seen this season, not to mention dirty play from the opponents.

How McBride wasn't sent off for that lunge on Hammell is beyond me, a horror of a challenge and for Barr not to even get booked for a blatant elbow is a joke, two straight reds, methings Falkirk's protests in the media have worked this time.

Mark Reynolds is the only player today that gets any criticism, still looks lost and too weak in the c hallenge.

Arrgghhhh!!!! Robbery at Fir Park!

In some ways I'd rather we'd played garbage cos these games are hard to take! Should have been about 5-0! Fitzpatrick and Porter both missed candidates for 'sitter of the season'.

The referee was a complete joke and McBride should be ashamed of himself for his tackle on Hammell.

Smith - 5 Not much to do and no chance with the goal but was really shaky in the closing stages.

Quinn - 6 Good match but as usual his deliver into the box let him down.

Craigan - 6 As soon as he was off the park we lost the goal....

Reynold - 5 Another one who although he didn't have much to do looked shaky

Hammell - 7 Gave Falkirk all sorts of problems going forward and when he went off we had no good ball into the box

O'Brien - 7 Gave us a wide option and looked dangerous going forward

Hughes - 5 Another disappointing display from Hughes

Fitzpatrick - 6 Did better at left back than in midfield, should have scored a sitter.

Klimpl - 7 Good performance, a candidate for MotM especially in the second half

Clarkson - 7 Hit the bar once (or was it twice?) and took his goal well. Showed why he is so important to us.

Porter - 7 Worked his socks off but....those chances!

Lasley - 6 Came on as a sub and battled away

Murphy - 1 Not much impact except a wayward shot

thought he looked awful at left back today. I agree 100% with everything else though,especially Hughes, really dissapointing today.

acctually felt like a defeat today.

Cant believe we never took all three point today! Plenty chances to kill them off but never took them. Thought Reynolds looked really dodgy today for all he had to do. Quinn tried hard and got himself forward into decent positions but hisfinal ball was terrible at times. Another good game for O'brien who Im really starting to like. s for Falkirk what a bunch of dirty bastards. Wish someone had put that wee fucker McCann into the stand!

Falkirk have shown themselves today to be a bunch of filthy hatchet men and have gone down in my estimations. Nice to see that our old friend Kevin McBride is as shite as before. Absolute coward of a man. Thought our performance today was quite good and we are on a decent run so not too dissapointed. Onwards and upwards!

Sounded like Falkirk tried to kick us off the park. .

Falkirk did indeed try to kick us off the park, Daren Barr and Neil McCaan in particular, Referee set the tone 27 minutes un, McBride nailed hammy right on the touchline (east stand side) , If creggens tackle against Ramgers last week was a red card then this one was an arrestable offence.

The referee shat out of punishing some seriously bad challenges n the 2nd half but booked Kimpl for persistent fouling.

I was surprised at Falkirk thats not usually there style, perhaps Yogi felt that following last weeks events they may as well go out and get stuck in cos players will be sent off for very little.

As for thier goal it came after a heavy challenge on Craggs seen him having treatmet and then have tom go off to the side, It seemed like the Ref took an eternity to let him back on, there was a similar sitaution later when 1 of thiers was off as well as crags and the linesman had to let them on the ref seemed to foret they were there.

Can't take anyting away from the boy who scored falkirks goal it was a belter .

Don't think I'v ever seen a dirtier team than that Falkirk mob today. They were worse than Jeffries teams.

They set out to kick us off the park and after the ref bottled sending off McBride they knew they had free reign to do what they liked to us. I hope some one jumps in one McBride like that next week and does some damage. McCann and Barr also deserve a doing from someone.

Good display from us today especially Clarky, Ports, O'Brien, Klimpl and Hammell. The ref cost us the game.

Fuck Falkirk...Wankers.

I hope they get relegated after that performance.

Aye, disappointed we didn't win, but pleased about the amount of chances we are creating. Not that long ago we couldn't string two passes together. But Falkirk - turned into a really dirty, cynical team who are not interested in playing football. So much for the plaudits they received earlier in the season. Bunch of clubbers.

Falkirk did indeed try to kick us off the park, Daren Barr and Neil McCaan in particular, Referee set the tone 27 minutes un, McBride nailed hammy right on the touchline (east stand side) , If creggens tackle against Ramgers last week was a red card then this one was an arrestable offence.

The referee shat out of punishing some seriously bad challenges n the 2nd half but booked Kimpl for persistent fouling.

I was surprised at Falkirk thats not usually there style, perhaps Yogi felt that following last weeks events they may as well go out and get stuck in cos players will be sent off for very little.

As for thier goal it came after a heavy challenge on Craggs seen him having treatmet and then have tom go off to the side, It seemed like the Ref took an eternity to let him back on, there was a similar sitaution later when 1 of thiers was off as well as crags and the linesman had to let them on the ref seemed to foret they were there.

Can't take anyting away from the boy who scored falkirks goal it was a belter .

Its funny how after Hughes is bleating to the media about how Falkirk never get any decisions, they get away with 3 or 4 certainly bookable offences today.

Why do the media keep telling us that Falkirk are agreat footballing side???????? :wallbash:

They are by far the biggest exponent of route one in the league. I was near the tunnel at full time and heard a shout from a well fan "NAE LUCK MOTHERWELL THERE WAS ONLY ONE FOOTBALL TEAM OUT THERE TODAY" and that prick Hughes shouts back "YOU'VE BEEN DRINKIN TOO MUCH BUCKY"

FUCKIN KNOB :D

Why do the media keep telling us that Falkirk are agreat footballing side???????? :wallbash:

They are by far the biggest exponent of route one in the league. I was near the tunnel at full time and heard a shout from a well fan "NAE LUCK MOTHERWELL THERE WAS ONLY ONE FOOTBALL TEAM OUT THERE TODAY" and that prick Hughes shouts back "YOU'VE BEEN DRINKIN TOO MUCH BUCKY"

FUCKIN KNOB :D

You could understand that neandrathal or was it done via translation?

Quite gutted we didnt get all the points to be honest, cos they certsinly dont deserve any after that. A team of the dirtiest bastards I've seen for a long time, that wank McBride should've walked for the "challenge" on Hammell and there were plenty others. The ref was a shitebag as per, what kind of name is Crawford Allan anyway?

Our frustration was summed up with Chrissy putting his boot through the advertising board and Jim kicking the corner flag to fuck.

Improve the heading for next week, eh lads :wallbash:

edit: only one problem with our team today, Hughes wasn't worth the shirt his name was printed on, far too casual for my liking

Disappointed that we didn't manage to a claim a deserved three points but thought it was a pretty good performance all things considered. Similar performances would likely see us beat most teams I think.

Thought we started slowly and it took us a wee while to get to grips with their extra man in midfield. But we worked our way into a well deserved lead and were playing some really good stuff by the end of the half.

They clearly had been given a rocket up their arses in the interval as they attempted to bully us but I still thought we were the better side and looked more likely to score. We seemed to be getting kicked up and down the park for a spell with the referee apparently oblivious to it.

Their equaliser was a peach but questions marks throughout it. How did they end up with a free-kick that commenced the move? My attention must have gone as Craggs got treatment but it seemed to be a throw-in? Shouts for offside too before Holden finished it brilliantly you have to say.

It was a total sucker punch but we still had opportunities and I don't think if we had won it, Falkirk could argue.

All in all though not unhappy with the performance, but with a wee bit more sharpness and luck in front of goal we could easily have won it by a couple.

Quite gutted we didnt get all the points to be honest, cos they certsinly dont deserve any after that. A team of the dirtiest bastards I've seen for a long time, that wank McBride should've walked for the "challenge" on Hammell and there were plenty others. The ref was a shitebag as per, what kind of name is Crawford Allan anyway?

Our frustration was summed up with Chrissy putting his boot through the advertising board and Jim kicking the corner flag to fuck.

Improve the heading for next week, eh lads :D

Was it no Alana Crawford because there were no swingers on that bitch today :wallbash:

Disappointed not to come away with all 3 points today but I was happy at some of the football we played especially in the 1st half. One numerous occasions we cut them open with the ball on the deck on a dodgy surface but only to be let down by or final ball.

Fizzy should have buried his chance in the first half and Ports his 2 in the 2nd. The game should have been dead and buried in the 1st half.

Very impressed with Klimpl, Hammell, O'Brien and Clarkson today. Very disappointed in Hughes, another game where it passed bye him and he provided very little.

Lets now get onto that incompetent fuckwit of a referee. There should have been 2 straight red cards for Flakirk, Mcbride in the 1st Half and Barr in the 2nd. Two dreadful dreadful challenges that could have caused serious injury. Why the main stand side lineman didnt get involved after Barr elbowed Hammy I cannot comprehend. The ref let Falkirk away with murder then book Klimp for so called persistent fouling...... 3 fouls.... didnt even speak to him straight yellow. Disgraceful and putrid ref performance.

dirty hacking bastards could have had 3 or 4 players out with serious injures today.something has to be done about these crap refs that are ruining our game falkirk had a lisence to do whatever they liked today.

i am happy with the way we played today it should have been another 3 or 4-0 so bring on the hibs,revenge time for the humping they gave us at fir park.

We will play worse and win. Hit the woodwork 3 times and missed a couple of sitters.

I thought we totally dominated the first half and deserved to be in front at half-time. I also thought we'd go on to win the game.

Falkirk had other ideas and their sole tactic was to intimidate us to knock us off our stride and stop us playing football and aided and abetted by the worst referree seen at FP in a long time, succeeded.

The first tackle on Hammell was assault and one of the worst I've ever seen and warranted a straight red card. The second one which resulted in Hammell having to go off was in exactly the same category. Two assaults on Craigan should also have resulted in red cards. However the referee chose to do he-haw. John Hughes tactics certainly worked in his favour and he appeared to think the entire thing funny.

I've seen a lost of dirty sides down the years at FP but Falkirk are the worst I've seen for a long, long time. Referees are supposed to protect footballers from these kind of assaults bu this prick didn't seem bothered.

I thought we played quite well and on another day would have run out winners by 3 or 4 nil. I thought our best players were Porter (my MoM), O'Brien (I was on my feet shouting goal when his shot left his boot as it looked in all the way); and Klimpl.

However I was hugely disappointed in the performance of Stephen Hughes, who didn't look remotely interested and if this attitude persists then we should get rid. Paul Quinn had another 'mare. His distribution was shocking - his pass failure rate must have been close to 100%, he couldn't find a Motherwell player wth throw-ins and his attempts to cross in the second half were simply inept. Mark McGhee needs to seriously consider this guy's future because he has been at FP a long time and he is not improving.

More positives than negatives though and we need to go to Easter Road with a really positive attitude as there is no reason why we can't take something.

Got to agree with what's been said in the posts above. The team worked hard and played well in long spells today only to round off a move with a daft mistake or shite cross. Should have won by 3 or 4 but ach well, another day and we would have finished the lot.

Falkirk were dirty dirty *banned word* today, I think the stretcher was on the park 3 times in the second half for a Motherwell player. Hopefully TV highlights won't skim over this fact as it was shocking.