New Official Website Coming Soon

underboyleheating

couple of small issues

on the forthcoming fixtures section it doesn't say the date or time of the matches (ok that's info is on the full fixture list)

and there's no mention of the mini steelmen, Motherwell ladies etc (may be I've missed them)

I just don't think anyone other than you and some other guy give a fuck about them tbh. I'm sure they have the ability to create their own website and if anyone is interested then we will follow it.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't think anyone other than you and some other guy give a fuck about them tbh. I'm sure they have the ability to create their own website and if anyone is interested then we will follow it.

:nod:

The new website is live but I am sure that there are a few things that need tweaked.

No doubt 'Flow will pick up on things which need added.

Happy new year!

Still not working on my pc ,when i hover over the google search for motherwell fc it shows the new website but when i click it it still shows the old one ?my laptop and fone work via wi fi so does my pc ,so why dont i get the new website on my pc ? Have cleared the dns cache on pc anyone know what else to do ? anyone else having problems ?

Fir Park now Fort Apache!!!! This is what I got when I went to the new site...WTF? :P

Great Success !

Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server

If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.

ATTENTION!

If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to .) Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.

About cPanel:

cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at www.cpanel.net. Please be advised that cPanel Inc. is not a web hosting company, and as such has no control over content found elsewhere on this site.

About Apache HTTP Server:

The Apache HTTP Server is an open source web server which powers many of the worlds web sites. The Apache HTTP server is part of the Apache Group's many influential projects. Their efforts have helped shape much the world wide web, and they continue to be a dominating force in the web hosting industry.

Fir Park now Fort Apache!!!! This is what I got when I went to the new site...WTF? :whistling:

Yea, that's what happens when you have to re-upload the whole site from a back-up :wank:

Site was about five days out-of-date but we've managed to get everything just about updated again so sorry for any problems.

As for the Talk Talk issue - I am not too sure what you can do. Perhaps email Talk Talk about your DNS records? I'll raise the problem with our hosting company to see if there is anything they can do about it.

Thanks again

Flow

Folks,

Anyone who has registered with the e-membership section of the site between 30th December and this morning may need to re-register.

Again, please accept my apologies. Was totally out with my control...

Flow , i got in touch with talk talk . i had to change the dns settings in my router to the google dns server and it worked . I am using a netgear router dg834gt . might be different for other talk talk users.Had to change the primary to 8.8.8.8 and the secondary to 8.8.4.4 .Hope this helps