New Official Website Coming Soon

underboyleheating

Thanks for that update mate - hope goes some way to helping others who are struggling.

Finally getting there after a day or so of drama. Still got one or two things to sort out but I am pretty pleased with things so far. Feedback from journalists and other SPL clubs has been very positive indeed.

Onwards and upwards!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flow , i got in touch with talk talk . i had to change the dns settings in my router to the google dns server and it worked . I am using a netgear router dg834gt . might be different for other talk talk users.Had to change the primary to 8.8.8.8 and the secondary to 8.8.4.4 .Hope this helps

Nice work fella... That's me sorted now as well :doh:

I registered for the new site and clicked the email activation link. Although when I try to log in all I get is... invalid username or password.

Anyone else having a problem with this part of the site? :woop:

i was having the same problem

think there is problems with providers like Talk Talk (Tiscali) and others. (some techy solutions posted earlier i think)

I tried to contact the club using the support@motherwell. . . . . email address from my tiscali account - but it bounced back there too

I just ended up signing up with google mail

Registered yesterday and still waiting for the activation email. Not sure if my work server has blocked it due to thinking it was spam/junk? Any ideas?

That's what I had mate - I figure the activation email from the club after I signed up got blocked.

Try a webmail address or something if you have one

Hi folks,

Just to update you on the site registration...

- I have manually validated any that were showing on the registration list as incomplete. That should mean that if you haven't received a confirmation email (may have been blocked by your ISP or whatever) then you should now be registered up. If you've forgotten your password, then there is a recovery facility for that.

- I have also made the registration process all-in so there's now no need to confirm by email. Of that few thousand that have registered already, about 10% of them were incomplete so this way, anyone registering now will be able to log-in straight away.

Any problems, keep reporting and I'll do my best to sort it out.

alan.burrows 'at' motherwellfc.co.uk

Cheers

Hi folks,

Just to update you on the site registration...

- I have manually validated any that were showing on the registration list as incomplete. That should mean that if you haven't received a confirmation email (may have been blocked by your ISP or whatever) then you should now be registered up. If you've forgotten your password, then there is a recovery facility for that.

- I have also made the registration process all-in so there's now no need to confirm by email. Of that few thousand that have registered already, about 10% of them were incomplete so this way, anyone registering now will be able to log-in straight away.

Any problems, keep reporting and I'll do my best to sort it out.

alan.burrows 'at' motherwellfc.co.uk

Cheers

Signed up Flow!

Whats this Motherwell Tv thing? and when is it going to be up and running?

Im sure its been spoke about on here before but is it just to watch old games?

It's in production mate....

In it's very basic form, it's a subscription based site with premium content (both video and audio) which will bolt on to the current official website.

We hope to have a number of added extras though that will appeal (live commentary from every game, podcasting, mobile and SMS services for example).

We are quite behind the times when it comes to finally getting this sorted (clubs like Hearts, Aberdeen, Hibs and Dundee Utd have been doing it for a while) but hopefully we can learn from them and have a good product that the fans can buy into.

Hope that helps?

Cheers

It's in production mate....

In it's very basic form, it's a subscription based site with premium content (both video and audio) which will bolt on to the current official website.

We hope to have a number of added extras though that will appeal (live commentary from every game, podcasting, mobile and SMS services for example).

We are quite behind the times when it comes to finally getting this sorted (clubs like Hearts, Aberdeen, Hibs and Dundee Utd have been doing it for a while) but hopefully we can learn from them and have a good product that the fans can buy into.

Hope that helps?

Cheers

As always Flow thanks for your insight it helps a lot i'll need to be investing in that ;)

Go make it free for season ticket holders ;)

I detect an attempt at jest but this might not be far from the truth. Certainly could be an incentive for some. Depends on what is being shown. If all away games are streamed live I could see a good deal of people lining up to subscribe. Not sure if this is allowed right enough.

If it is interviews/old games I'm not sure how successful it would be. Be interesting to see what Aberdeen/Dun Utd show, how many subscribers they have, and how much they charge.

Good idea for overseas fans though.