Accies V Well

mfc

its derby day to start the new year and though im no convinced mccalls the man for us hes here now and he deserves the chance to show wit he can do.so wit better way of starting his reign than packing out the away end and welcoming him as our new manager and roar the boys onto victory and well and trully forget about that auld fanny broon.get yourselfs to NDP and dont let any excuse like being hungover get in the way of making plenty of noise <_>

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets available on the gate for the Accies game according the the shiney new offcial site

progress i seem to remember it was all ticket before

We really need to win it, sickening how often they have got the better of us and a few teams with better squads below us at present one of them will be closing in

Tickets available on the gate for the Accies game according the the shiney new offcial site

progress i seem to remember it was all ticket before

We really need to win it, sickening how often they have got the better of us and a few teams with better squads below us at present one of them will be closing in

Nah I've paid at the gate when I've gone before.

We need to get in about these hamilton scumbags right from the start.

Can't let them think they have us rattled, take no prisoners and we'll have the beating of them.

Hopefully the boys can do it on the park too.

We're the pride of Lanarkshire.

FTA

:wallbash:

Great to have a Ne'rday game again.

We owe our wee cousins a skelping, just to help them on the way back down to the First Division where they belong.

At least with McCall we might have a wee bit of dig about us.

F*ck all the fair play pash and get tore into this pub team.

We might not catch the Jambohuns but we are good enough for fourth.

C'MON THE WELL and a Happy New Year to all Well Fans Everywhere.

:thumbup:

£20 & £10 as far as i remember (hope it,s no more). we need to show our intent from ko & despite the shitty ref we have been given hopefully a comfortable??? win will be on the cards. up the well & welcome stuart mccall to the roller coaster ride that is motherwell f.c. :wallbash:

£20 & £10 as far as i remember (hope it,s no more). we need to show our intent from ko & despite the shitty ref we have been given hopefully a comfortable??? win will be on the cards. up the well & welcome stuart mccall to the roller coaster ride that is motherwell f.c. :thumbup:

Has someone told him that yet? :wallbash:

Mon the'Well! If there is ever a game to win back the Fans it's this one! we need to beat them for us to save what little dignity we have left from the past weeks. :evilgrin:

:wallbash:

Great to have a Ne'rday game again.

We owe our wee cousins a skelping, just to help them on the way back down to the First Division where they belong.

At least with McCall we might have a wee bit of dig about us.

F*ck all the fair play pash and get tore into this pub team.

We might not catch the Jambohuns but we are good enough for fourth.

C'MON THE WELL and a Happy New Year to all Well Fans Everywhere.

:D

Here-Here

This festive period has broke me. I cant even afford £20 for this game so im going to miss it. Im gutted as i was looking forward to it, Never mind.

anyway is there a way of watching the game for free considering they only got 2 stands. Is there not a banking there with a view of the pitch?

First things first I'm looking to see a reaction.

I want to see the team respond to the fact they've a new manager and the need to impress him. I also want to see them go out to atone for the lacklustre display against Accies at Fir Park last time out.

I believe that on our day we are better than Hamilton and if we get that necessary level of fight, determination and attitude from the team then the two allied together should be enough for us to get a result on Saturday.

Accies also rode their luck that afternoon somewhat with Hateley's poor penalty, the fact we should have had another, they could easily have had a man sent off etc. The one good bit of play they did that day was score, everything else was negative and disruptive and I can't see that trick holding for another 90 minutes.

Up to us to play our part in this as well. I would hope with it being on New Years Day we'll take a few more than normal and tongues will be loosened somewhat. Hopefully it won't be a case of waiting for the team to do something before we respond in the stands as we can be prone to do and it'll be more a case of us driving the team on.

It's been a right shitty few weeks. Fresh start and all I'd just love it for us all to be fired up together, consign the last month to the past and see the team burst out the traps and get fucked right in about Accies.