Accies V Well

mfc

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scotrail is one of only two train operator out of about 20 in the uk not to be running today. That will without a doubt have a affect on attendances.

Wouldn't have affected me where I used to live. It was quicker walking to Hamilton!

yeez are all fools, got ae the fitba ya lazy fools, always the same faces on here greeting about the attendances/all that pish.

yeah 200 mile drive on New Years day, how foolish of me not to be there, and how dare I comment about the attendance.

you're just along the road and you're no there ;)

Well that looks like 20 quid saved[AGAIN] although I don't get to many away games anyway, its been a poor few weeks for us well fans lets hope McCall gets us back to wining ways with a wee bit entertainment thrown in for good measure .One thing did give me a chuckle though Dundee united equalised with the last kick of the ball against the Dons .Craig and Archie ;)

No wins in 6 games and unable to beat the worst team in the SPL now in two games. I think on form we must be about second bottom of the SPL at present.

However more worrying in the greater scheme of things is that people are expected to stump up £20 to sit in the freezing cold and watch something that two junior teams could serve up.

How can clubs expect to attract people to football when dross like this is being delivered and judging by the radio comments on the other two games they weren't much better.

Scottish football is haemorrhaging supporters and this kind of drivel at the prices being asked is not going to staunch things.

Absolute shite from start to finish. I see the new managers supposed attacking plan came about - not. Another pitiful performance from players who disgraced the famous jersey - AGAIN.

I will be picking the games I attend from now on. Fed up pitching up £20 plus to pay players who don't even try.

Just back.......pish poor again,forward line posted missing again,Imrie looked the only decent player on the park ,dont think Cerny made a save from a Well player in the whole match ;)

Absolute shite from start to finish. I see the new managers supposed attacking plan came about - not. Another pitiful performance from players who disgraced the famous jersey - AGAIN.

I will be picking the games I attend from now on. Fed up pitching up £20 plus to pay players who don't even try.

Sounds like it was just not good enough from an attacking perspective.

Just back.......pish poor again,forward line posted missing again,Imrie looked the only decent player on the park ,dont think Cerny made a save from a Well player in the whole match ;)

Pulled off a cracker of a save from Muphy deep into the second half, but that's about it. We were shite!!

Sutton was much better than Gow.

Not really much else to add, it was a dire game. Hamilton played their usual game and we were too shite to take the game to them.

Hopefully McCall can fire them up.

over played the football at time instead of playing the simple ball. Gow was terrible kept trying to beat 5 men and when he did pass the ball he tended to give it away

also I'm not sure what happened at half time but the team were flat as a pancake when they came out after the break and they were luck not to lose a goal

god know why we can beat Hamilton on our day we should rip them apart

not a great start for McCall finger crossed he can make a difference

(on a totally random note Colin Fox was sitting next to me today, I wonder which hotel room his ex pal Tommy spend new year in)

Sutton was much better than Gow.

Agree Sutton from the start would have been the better choice against a very physical Accies defense...... Gow is not the player for a physical style game,never has and never will be, but thought he was much better than Blackman and Hump who have done very little in the last few games IMHO.