Back Stuart Mccall

italix

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you have to back the manager. Stuart McCall deserves our full support from the off. If things don't go well then we can moan, but let's give the guy a chance first eh?!!

Good luck Stuart and Tommy.

:wallbash:

Welcome to the best rollercoaster in the world Mr McCall.

We need some stability at our wee club, we need a manager with loyalty and honesty.

Stuart McCall at least looks to be an honest guy who gets on with people and shows respect.

I don't know how we will do, no-one does, but I will be there to support my team every week.

Lets start with a New Years day win against those imposters from over the river.

C'MON THE WELL, STUART MCCALL'S BARMY ARMY. :thumbup:

There's no point in not getting behind him in my opinion. I was never his biggest fan to say the least but he's the Motherwell manager now and if we win the cup this year and he celebrates by getting blotto outside the Main Stand and falling off a car roof with a can of lager then I think I may just be able to warm to him!

:nod:

In saying that he looks a right tit in that video <_>

I'm not being a doom merchant, but the next month is going to be crucial for him in terms of initial acceptance whether we like it or not. Accies away, Dundee away, ICT home, Hibs home, Rangers at Hampden. Apart from the latter all very winnable games that we need to take points from. Be interesting to see how he fairs in what will be his biggest match to date in management come the end of the month. A win and he will be a bit of a hero already. Throw a January transferwindow into the mix where he has to decide VERY QUICKLY if he can get better than Gow, Blackman, Fitzy and whether the likes of Craigan, Sutton, Jennings and so on are worth keeping in the medium to longterm, it is going to be an interesting and testing time for him.

Football fans are pretty much the same. Hibs fans are already circling the wagons round Calderwood. The thing that has saved him is he hasn't had a chance to bring in his own men. McCall *might* get that opportunity a lot sooner depending on what he thinks of players we already have.

What is all this rubbish. I won't be spending my 20 quad going to watch Motherwell. That is your choice but the club needs your 20 quad to keep the club afloat. No 20 quads no Motherwell Football Club. We need every single penny going into the club. If we can get more people to come and spend 20 quad we might have some sort of transfer budget. All this we are crap so I am not going back. We have been crap for as long as I can remember. The best way to support the team is get yourself and your 20 quad along to Fir Park or things aint going to get any better.

Amber, I think you meant quid as a quad is a type of vehicular mode of transport.

Quid pro quo so to speak.

Happy New Year!

<_>

Nobody's mentioned the fact that Tommy Craig is coming as number 2.

Personally, I think thats a great appointment as he is vastly experienced.

I must admit when I first heard the news about McCall I wasnt doing cartwheels, but I think as a double act this might just work!

Mon the Steelmen!

Seem to remember McCall being in the away dugout at FP not that long ago and Clarky scoring after 11 seconds. Motherwell 4 Bradford 0.

Who cares about the past he is in the 'Well dugout now so lets give him a chance to fail before we hang draw and quarter him. <_>

Welcome to Motherwell Stuart, if you didn't already know it you have some of the most demanding arseholes in the world to convince that you are good at your job.

Who cares about the past he is in the 'Well dugout now so lets give him a chance to fail before we hang draw and quarter him. :nod: Welcome to Motherwell Stuart, if you didn't already know it you have some of the most demanding arseholes in the world to convince that you are good at your job.

<_>

You think maybe I was making comment on a Motherwell vs Bradford challenge match rather than McCall himself?