Blackman, Gow and Fitzpatrick

postiejim

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can guarentee, I'd say, that McCall will have irons in the fire. He'd be daft if he didn't. Got to give him time. Tonight will tell him a lot about what is needed if, as he has said, we are to achieve that top six finish. Lotsa time to go.

good luck Marc..............you go with my best wishes

agree with an above post that folk up there probably know more about football than some in the east stand - a refreshing change for him

even with all the abuse he got - he still finds it hard to leave us

i'd much rather have him than Forbes

roadrunner - please pass on my best wishes

I'm sad to see Fizzy leave, He was a grafter who I felt got a hard time when playing at left back etc.

I'd have like to have seen him stay. but he's got a family to see to and the main thing for him/them is to sort his future.

Goodluck to him

Just shows the level we operate at when Ross County can offer better terms to one of our squad players.

Good luck to the lad. He'll probably be paid as a regular up north, whereas he was paid as a squad player with us. If not, then questions need to be asked of Ross county, not us.

Good luck to the lad. He'll probably be paid as a regular up north, whereas he was paid as a squad player with us. If not, then questions need to be asked of Ross county, not us.

It's a good move for the boy.

He will have a chance to get some regular football as well as help us with freeing up some wages

good luck son

As per the Ins & Outs

Blackman to Aberdeen confirmed on BBC

Jenno, if you are reading this, if he is standing on the touchline, please please go two footed straight through him and try and hit that old dick too.

You'll eclipse Colin O'Neil as a cult hero at FP.

Aye, so much for "if he came back to Scotland it would only be to us". We have taken a good hit, as a club, since mid Decembet. Very, very, few positives recently and as I have said before where is the incentive for new people/casual fans to bd attracted to the vlub when they see the actions of Brown and Knox, Blackman going to Aberdeen, the appointment of a less than successful League 2 manager, losing players to Non league sides in England, and Ross County being a more attractive option.

All that in the last four weeks.

From browns interview after landing a fulham player as well

"Again, our good relationship with Fulham through the manager Mark Hughes and his relationship with Archie Knox from their time at Manchester United and my friendship with reserve coach Billy McKinlay, has enabled us to make this additional good signing."

Where the fuck were these good relationships when he was at motherwell!!

Cock!!!

I'd like to think there will be a sizable "welcoming" party waiting on the Aberdeen team bus arriving at Fir Park in April.

Why? because we couldn't keep a hold of a manager or a loan player, not their fault.

Think that we need to concentrate on getting our own shit sorted out right now.

"Again, our good relationship with Fulham through the manager Mark Hughes and his relationship with Archie Knox from their time at Manchester United and my friendship with reserve coach Billy McKinlay, has enabled us to make this additional good signing."

Cock!!!

They were always there difference now is that maybe he can offer better dosh to these guys to sign them than he could with us.

McCall seems to have been a bit niave with the chat "Well his agent has promised if he heads back North it will be to Motherwell."

Surely during his managerial career he has experienced agents trying to feed him a line? I really hope we have plans to get some fresh faces in ASAP as I really believe that given we're already in a cup semi-final and have a favourable draw in the Scottish this could still be a very good season.

Cock!!!

Why worry about Aberdeen its blatantly obvious that Stuart Milne is throwing money at the team to avoid relegation, and it will probably work. But you can't keep that up, so next year when all the loan and short term deals are gone they will be deeper in debt but still a mid table average team. :nod:

Can’t blame Blackman as he's only trying to play regular football

More pissed off with Aberdeen stealing our manger, who then cherry picks our players

But that's modern football

on another note, I'm sad to see Fitzy go, I'll never forget his goal that took us to the CIS final!

Bottom line is Aberdeen was seen as a bigger job for jack and victor even thought their c**ts.

Blackman was a loan signing and enjoyed his best form under broon so he went

hes a c**t

We wont sign anyone this window and we'll stay in the bottom 6 long as we dont get relegated we can make doo.

But unless JB decides that he's going to pay his own money or if we can get investment their wont be enough money for Sutton and Jennings contract which means forbes and McHugh will be starting next season