Hampden Roll Call

Lobey_Dosser

I will be there, but I fear the worst. :(:P

come on now.we all know form plays no part when it comes to games like this.

If rangers play as bad as they did v celtic and motherwell play as well as we know they can theres no reason why we cant beat them.

I'll be there with bells on!

12 of us going!

Just like a repeat of the Cooper cup final i'll be there singing and going nuts. Even thought we probs will get pumped and its only a semi i'll still love it! and it'll be a fantastic day.

The match might be rubbish and we'll get put out but it doesnt stop us having a great day :nod:

Course I'll be there, we'll all be there. In fact more than usual will be there, we don't get enough of these big games to be blase about going or not going.

come on now.we all know form plays no part when it comes to games like this.

If rangers play as bad as they did v celtic and motherwell play as well as we know they can theres no reason why we cant beat them.

oh yeah! :evilgrin:

I'd like to be with you at Hampden Park.

You support the Motherwell for me too!

Come on guys! Follow the dream!

Exactly. It's absolutely mental that anyone would consider not going through choice.

I'm mental, me. Cos I ain't going. Might watch it on the telly. But right now, even that doesn't appeal to me. Just can't be bothered with it at the minute. And if I can't get motivated for a semi final, god knows when I'll be back...

I'm mental, me. Cos I ain't going. Might watch it on the telly. But right now, even that doesn't appeal to me. Just can't be bothered with it at the minute. And if I can't get motivated for a semi final, god knows when I'll be back...

You'll be there. Once the media start talking about it cup fever will strike :wallbash:

still posting though :wallbash:

Habit, call it what you will. I still have an interest in what happens to Motherwell. Just wouldn't bother me if I never saw another game again, the way I feel at the moment. I suspect (possibly fear) I may become one of those guys who just looks out for our result in the paper. Anyone who knows me will tell you how worked up I could get at a game, so it's a new feeling for me. As I said, I feel as if I'm coming on here out of habit. .

Have ticket details been clarified yet? Pretty sure Aberdeen were advertising theres prior to Christmas.

Any idea when we can expect an answer to this? The Spaniards are tempted again plus I'm trying to get a few non-'Well mates on board, but it's difficult trying to fill them in when there doesn't seem to be any details outwith the date! :wallbash: