• Chris Humphrey
    • Keith Lasley
    • John Sutton
    • Marc Fitzpatrick
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Ross Forbes
    • Bob McHugh
    • Null Vote

Both Sutty and Murph were excellent, but my vote went to Jenno was different class throughout, and a cracking goal too.

Plaudits from me to the three in particular who have received all the credit so far on this thread.

There was definitely some relief and emotion (when you consider the past few weeks) when Jenno scored that goal.

However Murphy got my vote, stepped up and rekindled that flame we all witnessed earlier this season. Instrumental.

Who voted for Craigan?

I hadn't at the time but I just did. I grant you that the strikers did well but Craigan won everything today and kept what is normally a lively strike force at bay. Time and time again in the second half he got a foot in as one of their front guys turned. He did nothing to put us ahead but did everything to keep us there and with our dodgy morale after a poor run that was crucial today. Don't think I don't appreciate what Murphy and Sutton did and how well they played but I think having gone ahead keeping them at 0 was more important than us getting to 2 or 3 as, as a team we'd have questioned ourselves.

Great overall team performance, Murphy, Sutton, Jennoe will get the obvious praise, but Hateley, Craggs, played there best games for quite a while, Humphrey done well out on the right, as he created the space down the middle for Lasley and Jennoe to go forward.

Team great well done. Man of the Match MURPHY.

Great overall team performance, Murphy, Sutton, Jennoe will get the obvious praise, but Hateley, Craggs, played there best games for quite a while, Humphrey done well out on the right, as he created the space down the middle for Lasley and Jennoe to go forward.

Team great well done. Man of the Match MURPHY.

funny that, hatley having his best game in a long time at RB :nod: