• Chris Humphrey
    • Keith Lasley
    • John Sutton
    • Marc Fitzpatrick
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Ross Forbes
    • Bob McHugh
    • Null Vote

Jennings for me. Given the torrid time he has suffered from the powers that be recently, I thought he was immense, totally gaffering the middle of the park. I don't think he lost a challenge today and topped it off with a cracking goal. Rest of the team played well, but he was the man.

Null vote as I wasn’t at the game, but going by the Sky coverage both Murphy and Sutton looked the part.

I thought you were allowed to vote if you watched the game on the telly? Just not radio, read in the paper, my mate told me votes. No sure like because I never vote anyway.

Really solid performance from back to front today . Totally dominated against a team who've been in a rich vein of form , albeit in a lower division .

Hopefully this is the result we can kick on from heading towards the semi . Best performer for me from a great team showing was Murph , a goal and 2 assists while tearing the Dundee defence a new arse was MOTM stuff .

Professional performance when I didn't expect it. Jennings bossed for me. Notable mentions to our front pairing who worked their socks off and the much maligned Fitzpatrick - it's been said before, offers a balance that we don't have more often than not.

Through ball aside for the 1st, Hammell turned in another poor performance, time for Halsman to return and provide some competition?

Professional performance when I didn't expect it. Jennings bossed for me. Notable mentions to our front pairing who worked their socks off and the much maligned Fitzpatrick - it's been said before, offers a balance that we don't have more often than not.

Through ball aside for the 1st, Hammell turned in another poor performance, time for Halsman to return and provide some competition?

A bit of competition for the jersey would be good but I thought Hammell had a decent game yesterday.

Went for Murphy for my MOTM thought his all round play especially his creative spark was a class above, delighted to see him and Sutton together up front. Best all round display I've seen from Motherwell in a while.

Jennings for me boys

Hasn't played a game since Hearts and was under a lot of pressure to perform, came out played typical Jennings style winning 50-50's,controlled the midfield allowed Lasley to move forward and help out

And he also ran like 60 yards to square go the mutant Griffiths top performance!

Gow :lol:

Best game he's played for us didnae waste a single pass :P

See the part where he skinned the entire team, then took the ball into the stand and had a game of head tennis with a few lads, then hit the crossbar from the halfway line and smashed home the rebound from 60 yards out?

So a quiet game from gow i guess

Murphy for me. he was a class act yesterday.

Agreed. Kept the Dundee defence on there toes all day, esph there right back. Sutty took his goals well and was great seeing jenno also getting in on the act. More again on wednesday night please lads :lol:

Just watched over the highlights, Murphy seemed quite nervous doing his interview after the match LOL ~ quite gutted at losing Blackman to be honest but would love to see more displays like that from Murph. It seemed to compliment Sutton also. Looking forward to the game on wednesday.