Casagolda

Philcounty

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No-one knows. He's a spectre, a myth.

I heard that when Gareth Bale was running past Inter's defenders he was just trying to catch up with Casagolda after he called him a wank though.

looks like Esteban has sacked Hammerfist if you Click Here

Re: Casagolda

Posted by recklesscounty on 12/1/2011, 2:41 pm, in reply to "Re: Casagolda"

If his agent is willing to pay the transfer fee, we should be going for him, assuming he doesn't want huge money.

Him and Elding up top could be ace, he looked useful in his trial games.

Also, his agent now is not the same guy as it was at the start of the season.

He never got a chance to be honest. I though he showed a few good touches if the brief appearances he made but none of us have any idea really if he would be any good really.

Course he got a chance, gets a chance every week in training, and must not be good enough or he would be in the first team starting line-up.

No loss if he goes, would free up a wage and we could bring in someone else

A complete waste of space , <_ his career plan seems to be based on a dire straits song money for nothing sooner we tell him gtf the better.>

a bit harsh, he has looked keen whenever he has came on.

going by his performance at killie and a couple of sub appearances he has a decent touch and is good in the air but isn't very mobile.

Hi, Stockport County fan here. Presumably you have all heard about Casagolda's "come and get me" plea.

Link here

Obviously he hasn't done the business so far this season for you but how has he looked on the occasions he has played?

Thanks in advance.

hi phil - has there been any posts or information or your forums

as above, we had pages upon pages of crap posted about him - it would be interesting to know if he, his agent or some other person does the same on ur forum

a bit harsh, he has looked keen whenever he has came on.

going by his performance at killie and a couple of sub appearances he has a decent touch and is good in the air but isn't very mobile.

Harsh but fair <_ i assume that when he was signed must have given some indication might do a turn as on trial for few weeks.>

But his failure to break into the team at a time when we were crying out for a goal scorer says it all, he is a dud. He has obviously given no indication in training or reserve matches which i assume he has been playing that he could be any better than, Blackman, Murphy, etc

I think we were conned on this one, exotic name therefore he must be good, so get him out the door and free up some cash.

He came on for about 20 minutes in the St J game and looked clueless and clumsy. At one point he just ran into another player, sure it was a Motherwell player as well. He reminded me of that guy that Souness gave a trial to at Southampton on the back of a recommendation from his uncle George Weah.

I don't buy this "he wasn't given a chance" stuff either. As said above he had plenty of opportunities in bounce games and training to show that he was worth a place in the starting line up. He's also in the way of our own promising players, so I'd be more than happy if he moved on during the window.

I've never known anyone to cause such a stir without having hardly kicked a ball in ernest. The Greatest Goal Scorer in the World obviously employs The Greatest PR Bullshitter in the World.

Good luck to any team who employs him, you'll need it.

His agent is some man! the amount of bullshit he got us all to believe about him

Hope he scores a bucketfull at Stockport to prove all his doubters! haha

I know someone down in Stockport and he says theres a lot of hype about Casagolda as their fans caught glimpse of him during his trial where he scored to magnificent goals, there fans a wary he is after crazy money but if they can sign him it would be a great help for them to stay in league two and it was on tv that he there was a possibilty of him coming to county

I'm no really caring where he goes, whether he exists or what type of oil he slabbers on his greasy locks. I'm just hoping we have already taken up the buy out offer from his agent and he's already history

YES!!! that £20 can be invested back into the wage for players! haha

Bit gutted i never got to see him more but if he wants to go and play first team football and his agent is willing to buy out his contract then i wish him the best

:rolleyes: You lot are Shite Salesmen and blinded by the golden glow that surrounded him in expectation

the bigman has shown flashes of brilliance in the short outings he has had

remember the 'Well v 'Well game up at Fir Park, class above the other trialists and first teamers that night and what a goal he scored

his substitute debut against hibs in the season opener, 6 minutes he played in that defeat, and showed he was worth a starting spot the week after down at Killie

and the legendary start down at Killie we got an hour that day out him and a great performance against their giants in defence, a Killie supporting mate picked him out for praise when we spoke after the match, reckoned we had signed a good 'un

sadly, the fact he wasn't registered in time to play with us in the Europa cup games, lack of match sharpness and then the tragic arrival of the lovechild Alan Gow a week later meant that Casagolda was out the picture, Blackman-Gow-Murphy-Sutton all were then in front of him in the pecking order.

Another player that may well have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time with us, He'll go on to be a star and could really shine in League two, If anyone will get him upto speed its Wardy

shame we do not have the cash to support the likes of him a lot of good players out there having to move on due to smaller squads