Casagolda

Philcounty

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He must be pure pish. 4-0 up at the weekend ,there McCall's been in the door a week and already has seen enough to bother putting him on for even 1 minute.

My mate told me that Stirling Albion once got word of a Spanish guy that was looking for a club in the area, let's say his name was Juan Rodrigo Torres and they thought he would offer some 'exotic continental flair'. Turned out to be a holidaymaker staying in Scotland for a couple of months and he literally couldn't kick, trap, head or run with a football! He would fall over the ball, was knackered after 5 minutes and ran like a rape victim. This guy played in front of fans and everything!

Motherwell's Esteban Casagolda is our very own version of Stirling Albion's 'Juan Rodrigo Torres'

All this talk of banging in goals is utterly laughable. If any team wants a guy that can perform lots of wee fancies during the halftime break Casagolda is your man. Other than that Leeann Dempster could do worse than drive him down to Stockport herself and laugh herself silly coming up the road after his 'agent' hands over the readies.

Motherwell's Esteban Casagolda is our very own version of Stirling Albion's 'Juan Rodrigo Torres'

Well, except that Casagolda has also played "in front of fans and everything", in which short time he proved that he can quite adequately kick, trap, and run, albeit not very quickly, with a football. (I forget if he won any headers, right enough...)

Used as a target man in last ten minutes. As far as I can recall he never won a header from all the balls that were hoofed in his direction. Again, limited time to 'shine' but there must be a reason for this. Let him go.

Felt sorry for him that everyone just hoofed the ball upto him when Kenneth was marking him,

He'll lap that up every day!

To be fair to him he hasn't exactly actually been given a chance in the first team to prove himself.

He gets a chance every week at training, reserve games, bounce games etc to prove his abillity, so if he was any good he would have been given his chance, its time for him to be moved on. :P

I'd be seriously pissed off if this comedy player and his comedy agent aren't at Fir Park today talking about how his contract can be 'bought out'.

Dicks like this are a luxury we can't afford at this time.

In fact I'm pissed off that he got a jersey last night

ahhhhhh steve it cant be all that bad.

surely motherwell have had worse strikers at the club than him

Shivute? :lol:

ahhhhhh steve it cant be all that bad.

surely motherwell have had worse strikers at the club than him

Shivute? :lol:

At least Shivute was genuinely entertaining - I'd have him anyday over that imposter.

All joking aside - when I sit down and think about the current state of the club - I'm actually really and seriously concerned.

More concerned than i've been for a long long time. I'm used to the rollercoaster and it genuinely holds no fear for me - whether we're up or whether we're down. There are signs though, I think, that we are in a really unfortunate position - i.e. struggling to muster up the wages for a whole squad of full time players.

& i actually find it amazing (and quite depressing) - given the state of the club that so many people find the situation regarding this c**t and the two old c***s who signed him amusing in any way.

Casagolda GTF