Casagolda

Philcounty

At least Shivute was genuinely entertaining - I'd have him anyday over that imposter.

All joking aside - when I sit down and think about the current state of the club - I'm actually really and seriously concerned.

More concerned than i've been for a long long time. I'm used to the rollercoaster and it genuinely holds no fear for me - whether we're up or whether we're down. There are signs though, I think, that we are in a really unfortunate position - i.e. struggling to muster up the wages for a whole squad of full time players.

& i actually find it amazing (and quite depressing) - given the state of the club that so many people find the situation regarding this c**t and the two old c***s who signed him amusing in any way.

Casagolda GTF

Its better to laugh than to cry about the situation Steve,

I agree Motherwell are close to being on our knees here, were struggling to have a first team of players. If were not careful we might have to go part time.

I just hope JB has something planned to make sure we can still be an established club

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for Mr McCall to step up and do his job.

It's a bit similar to when Gannon took over but at least then we had made a bit of cash out of the guys that left which will probably not be the case this time.

If nothing else some wages will be freed up and hopefully give him the chance to bring in some of his targets, unless we are gazumped again by Fleetwood Town!!!

At least Shivute was genuinely entertaining - I'd have him anyday over that imposter.

All joking aside - when I sit down and think about the current state of the club - I'm actually really and seriously concerned.

More concerned than i've been for a long long time. I'm used to the rollercoaster and it genuinely holds no fear for me - whether we're up or whether we're down. There are signs though, I think, that we are in a really unfortunate position - i.e. struggling to muster up the wages for a whole squad of full time players.

& i actually find it amazing (and quite depressing) - given the state of the club that so many people find the situation regarding this c**t and the two old c***s who signed him amusing in any way.

Casagolda GTF

To be fair to Casagolda he only a comedy player because of the strange thread that started around him. The few times I seen him on without looking to have any great qualities he seemed to least have half a clue what he was doing. Maybe given a run of games he might well have started to find the back of the net but we'll likely never know.

I won't shed any tears if he goes now as we really could certainly do with more of a proven quantity than taking a punt on some guy that scored goals in Belgian reserve fitba or whatever.

I honestly dont believe or see how a NON LEAGUE team could have more money than us :huh:
Because some businessmen are ploughing in cash. In the FA Cup earlier in the week, Crawley brought on a sub they had just bought for 275,000 quid. They have a five year plan to get into League 1, and there are a few other non-league teams with similar ambitions.

Always thought he looked quite useful when he came on (although he was barely given any match time). But obviously if he hasnt impressed the gaffer in training, then he hasnt peformed with enough quality.

Shame, he looked as if he had potential, good luck ya big goal machine

Hi Guys, a slight update, our local radio station posted a message on Twitter today saying;

Esteban Casagolda not coming to EP. Peter Ward says the player used the club in the summer to get move to SPL. Full interview 6:30pm Fri

Will let you know if the caretaker gaffer (who you are all familiar with after his time with you) says anything interesting. Unfortunately for you it looks like you are lumbered with him for a while longer.

I honestly dont believe or see how a NON LEAGUE team could have more money than us ;)

I dont know this but i suspect it will be a case of us not willing to pay anything (because we cant) so the club (Plymouth was it?) more or less decided his future by letting accepting any team that offered money and phasing us out of the running.

I'd be seriously pissed off if this comedy player and his comedy agent aren't at Fir Park today talking about how his contract can be 'bought out'.

Dicks like this are a luxury we can't afford at this time.

In fact I'm pissed off that he got a jersey last night

FFS give the guy a chance. Hes had an injury and only 1 start. Jim O'B was scrutinised for being "shite" after about 5 mins of football in as many months and he turned into a player for us.

Hi Guys, a slight update, our local radio station posted a message on Twitter today saying;

Esteban Casagolda not coming to EP. Peter Ward says the player used the club in the summer to get move to SPL. Full interview 6:30pm Fri

Will let you know if the caretaker gaffer (who you are all familiar with after his time with you) says anything interesting. Unfortunately for you it looks like you are lumbered with him for a while longer.

I still think he could be a useful player if given the chance.

if given the chance.

That's the thing, as others have said might not be showing enough in training or fitting into the current system - whatever that is. But would like to see him given a go to see what he has to offer. Despite what opinions we might have of CB he must have seen something in this guy that was worth having a punt on him.

We've gone a bit stale at the moment and need to change things around so lest give him a go.

As promised I will relay what was said in the interview with Peter Ward. It was a very brief mention but apparently, Stockport County put him up when he came for a trial, his agent called down a lot of SPL scouts for the trial game in which he scored twice. He was due to come back in and train with the team the next day but he didn't turn up and had buggered off up to Scotland where he signed for you guys. Basically Wardy said he had his chance to come to us in the Summer and he doesn't think there will be any interest from us now.

Looks like he isn't coming our way so it will be interesting to see what becomes of him.

As promised I will relay what was said in the interview with Peter Ward. It was a very brief mention but apparently, Stockport County put him up when he came for a trial, his agent called down a lot of SPL scouts for the trial game in which he scored twice. He was due to come back in and train with the team the next day but he didn't turn up and had buggered off up to Scotland where he signed for you guys. Basically Wardy said he had his chance to come to us in the Summer and he doesn't think there will be any interest from us now.

Looks like he isn't coming our way so it will be interesting to see what becomes of him.

Wouldn't trust any c**t in football any more, Managers, players they are all full of shite.

Casagolda must be crap or he would've had a chance by now. It's not as if we've a 20 goal a season striker keeping him out...God i wish :rolleyes: .I've gave up on him and hope he gets punted asap to get a 'real' stiker in...ADIOS CASAGOLDA!!! B-)

Is this a game of guess the missing letter? I vote 'N' to make 'stinker' -_-

Honestly you lot don't half talk a bootload of garbage sometimes. How can you possibly know what a player is like having seen so little of him, because of injury etc. No wonder the guy wants out when he reads this kind of stuff. We might not have had a 20 goal striker but Blackman seemed to be the striker of choice for Brown and Knox, and Gow, though I thought the latter was not great. So maybe new manager fresh start for Casagolda.

I would like him to get his chance in the starting line-up. However, all the hype on here about him now seems absolute nonsense. Brown didn't rate him or Knox and neither does McCall. Either he is or he isn't and if he isn't, then enough of the golden boy threads.

Without any current left sided midfielder we'd be as well giving Casagolda a chance up front with big John and pushing Murphy back to left-mid, even just for the first half of the Hibs game to see how it goes against a poor defence. I can't see how Casagolda could be any worse as a striker than Forbes is as a left-mid (and thats not a dig at Forbes, I don't think he was too bad as a central midfielder under JG but out on the left he's useless).