Mst

Ballso

I'm sorry to see that since last posting, this thread has moved onto other criticisms of the Trust. That wasn't my intention when starting the thread. The reason I used the Club Chat board instead of our own is that there was a better chance of someone from the MST seeing it on here rather than the WTFC board.

If my PM's had not been ignored by Frazzle in the first place, this wouldn't have spiralled. From here, I think that further dscussions between WTFC and MST about this should be held off board. Thanks to AndyRoss and The Dossier for their attempts at helping.

Maybe you could have emailed Fraz or asked someone for his phone number, I'm sure there are people on here who know him personally.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The initial issue has been resolved, the funding in question was agreed last year but due to a delay in our bank account being set up it's taken until now to sort it out. At no time did funds go astray in case anyone was wondering if there was some underhand dealing, I know one or two have mentioned this to me privately.

All one big misunderstanding which really shouldn't have developed into this so hopefully we can draw a line under it.

Any other issues with the Trust sort them yirsel :P

• 14 years later...