• Jamie Murphy
    • Ross Forbes
    • John Sutton
    • Steven Meechan
    • Esteban Casagolda
    • Null Vote

Went for Randolph.

+1

Faultless imo. His save against Rooney in the first half looked a belter.

In saying that take a bow Shaun Hutchinson. To be out of the first team for so long, and bar that blip at the halfway line (which could have cost us the match), I thought he looked great. He will be starting against Hibs without a doubt.

Went for Hutch due to the fact he hasn't played for ages but still had a good game apart from one slip when Foran got the better of him and should have scored.

Big Randolph had a great first half with less to do after the break.

Pass marks for Murphy,Sutton and Jennings.

Hutch was pretty solid on his first appearance of the season, but for me Randy was our MOTM. Some great saves and a very commanding performance.

Away ye go, was pretty good in the second half. Seen loads of far worse games. Agree that randolph hasn't quite been given the praise he deserves this season. Better than Ruddy I'd say.

100% agree. Not necessarily a better shot stopper but a better all round keeper no doubt.

Randolph gets my vote.

The game was dictated by the weather, we were under the cosh during the 1st half when Cally had the wind behind them and could have been two or three down if it wasn't for big Randolph. Second half we had them under the cosh but didn't seem to make the same chances that Cally had done in the 1st half. I feel the forward line let us down a bit today.

Shaun Hutchinson for me, purely based on that being his first full 90 mins and up against the 3rd top Premier League scorer.

Randolph would have easily won it otherwise.

Not sure why but i really enjoyed the game today, it was great seeing Hutchinson back, Meechan getting a chance and even Forbes winning his fair-share of tackles. I took a good few positives from the game and look forward to seeing who McCall can bring in this month.

Randolph had at least 3 top drawer saves and was solid throughout , which would normally get him my vote , but big Hutch slotted in at centre back as though he'd been there all season , so just edged it for me .

Probably Randolph should edge it but went for Hutchison. Nearly gave away a shocker but given it was his first game back in seemingly forever he was otherwise solid a couple of Craiganesque clearances aside. Hope he can stay fit get a run and smooth the edges off and we'll have won a watch!