(mst) Spl Restructure Q&a

MST

Right down the front mate. I was wearing a Llanelli jersey. My mate's beer got spilled in the first half :D

The poor guy was a wee bit embarrassed. :lol:

:D it's funny I just assumed you were older and probably looked like rab c! :P I was just behind you was my dad who asked the craig brown question.

Aye that was a shame for the wee guy.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that sees the giant flaw in the proposed 10/12 league going into a bigger league in the future? It would only work if there was no relegation from this new super-duper league as the teams below will be so far away from professional full time as they've ever been before.

The likes of Stirling Albion cannot compete now when Division 1 is a rather backwater poor league, they sure are not going to be able to compete when Division 1 is receiving SPL money!

Some interesting (and controversial) options discussed in today's Scotsman :lol:

As for last night, I'm with fatcalf. If there is a fixed timeline for the creation of an expanded league then I could just about buy into that. Otherwise it will just be a sop to the fans and clubs that are demanding expansion and will never happen.

Yep I agree it needs to be a firm commitment, none of this review pish. 5 years max. to give clubs the chance to sort themselves out, after that we have financial regulation of some sort so clubs don't try to come the c**t by continually spending to steal a march on financially prudent rivals.

Meant to go along last night but forgot till I looked on the web about 9pm. Glad it was positive. Any discussions around anything other than TV, season timing and size of league within the restructure bit? Just feel that this proposal has been sold as having many aspects yet there are only three that keep rearing their ugly head.