Potentially One Of Our Best Seasons Ever!

italix

Just woke up on holiday and checked these boards before breakfast.

I can't believe the crap being spouted on here again. If the new guys fail then by all accounts give them the stick they are currently getting - but at least give them a chance just now.

All it takes is a couple of good results in the league and we are easily back in with a 4th place finish. A semi final slot is already on the cards with the league cup and the way the Scottish Cup is going there is a real possibility of something special there.

So when you all wake up back home and read this why not take a long hard look at yourself and get a grip - support your team.

Positive things happen to positive people!

I agree with you there mate, although the pessimism is understandable. We've got a new boss, a decent bunch of kids and a couple of 'exceptional' trialists at the club so lets see what happens. There's a very fine line between top half and bottom after all.

So when you all wake up back home and read this why not take a long hard look at yourself and get a grip - support your team.

Positivity, Yeah!!! thanks for showing me the way forward. I'm positive i drove straight from work in Govan ,picked up my two sons and headed straight up to Tannadice last wednesday to get to the game with 5 mins to spare.I'm positive the performance wasn't worth my time or money or the nightmare drive home in the fog. I'm positive the Rangers and Hamilton games were a pile of pish and Saturdays game wasn't much better.

I'd love everything about our team to be rosy but its not, so their entitled to my criticism when they deserve it. Doesn,t make me any less of a supporter.So when you wake up on your holiday today why dont you get all that sand out from under your foreskin, its clouding your judgement of people ;)

Positivity, Yeah!!! thanks for showing me the way forward. I'm positive i drove straight from work in Govan ,picked up my two sons and headed straight up to Tannadice last wednesday to get to the game with 5 mins to spare.I'm positive the performance wasn't worth my time or money or the nightmare drive home in the fog. I'm positive the Rangers and Hamilton games were a pile of pish and Saturdays game wasn't much better.

;)

[quote name='italix' date='Jan 20 2011, 06:19 AM' post='260823'

I'd love everything about our team to be rosy but its not, so their entitled to my criticism when they deserve it. Doesn,t make me any less of a supporter.So when you wake up on your holiday today why dont you get all that sand out from under your foreskin, its clouding your judgement of people ;)

+1

Its hard to be happy right now when your club might not have a propar league to play in.

Its hard to be happy when your club waste wages on flop players like Alan Gow

Its also hard to be happy when one stray ball can take down the entire east stand. The footballs not good right now so we cant be happy about that.

But on the plus side, this years Asia Cup is quite good :(

I'd love everything about our team to be rosy but its not, so their entitled to my criticism when they deserve it. Doesn,t make me any less of a supporter.So when you wake up on your holiday today why dont you get all that sand out from under your foreskin, its clouding your judgement of people

;)

I think that's the problem for most folk tho Italix! This had the potential to be our best season ever from as far back as when we bottled it at home to Odense! It obviously picked up with CIS Cup run and the league but since then we have been shafted with one thing after another!

From sitting clear in 3rd in the league we are what 17 pts from there now!

From playing with confidence and passion we are struggling badly to not having won in 7 games or scored in 240+ minutes in the league!

The semi final looks like it could be a repeat of the 2005 final and no one would be surprised!

No offence to SMc or KB not what we expected as a management team!

Watching our old manager turn a really shite Dons team around and sign 5 players while we lose 4 players and struggle to sign even one!

All the shite with the league reconstruction!

We could go on!

I applaud your optimism though.

I think that's the problem for most folk tho Italix! This had the potential to be our best season ever from as far back as when we bottled it at home to Odense! It obviously picked up with CIS Cup run and the league but since then we have been shafted with one thing after another!

From sitting clear in 3rd in the league we are what 17 pts from there now!

From playing with confidence and passion we are struggling badly to not having won in 7 games or scored in 240+ minutes in the league!

The semi final looks like it could be a repeat of the 2005 final and no one would be surprised!

No offence to SMc or KB not what we expected as a management team!

Watching our old manager turn a really shite Dons team around and sign 5 players while we lose 4 players and struggle to sign even one!

All the shite with the league reconstruction!

We could go on!

I applaud your optimism though.

There you go Italix!

Sums up what were all feeling

I'd love everything about our team to be rosy but its not, so their entitled to my criticism when they deserve it. Doesn,t make me any less of a supporter.So when you wake up on your holiday today why dont you get all that sand out from under your foreskin, its clouding your judgement of people <_>

:P

I can't believe the crap being spouted on here again. If the new guys fail then by all accounts give them the stick they are currently getting - but at least give them a chance just now.

All it takes is a couple of good results in the league and we are easily back in with a 4th place finish. A semi final slot is already on the cards with the league cup and the way the Scottish Cup is going there is a real possibility of something special there.

Italix .... How dare you have the audacity to even think about posting a positive post ..... this is Steelmenonline you're on now .... no room for positivety here ! :D

Italix .... How dare you have the audacity to even think about posting a positive post ..... this is Steelmenonline you're on now .... no room for positivety here ! :D

oh yeah forgot.

Just waiting on the 'positive' comments about our new loan signing.............

Are you Stuart Mc Call ? :unsure:

Have to agree I don't hold much sway with the we're all doomed brigade we still have a hell of a lot of football to play.

Maybe the fact that we're shit has made it an unhappy clappy site. ;) . We're all feeling letdown by recent events so we're entitled to a wee moan. I think the Hibs game will be massive for us cos if we lose then it's bottom 6 and could knock the stuffing out of us knowing we cant beat as one of their fans called it...The worst manager and team for years at Easter road. However a win gives us confidence and hopefully a springboard to kickstart our season. Yes saturday's game is VITAL!! Oh and to keep depressed they'll gubb us 1-0. ;)

Would I be right in saying if we beat stranraer/Stenny in the next round that McCall would have got us the furthest in the Scottish Cup since the 2003 Semi (4-3) vs Rangers? Fuck me