A True Fan In Heaven

steetee

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R.I.P Pat.

Enjoyed a few laughs with him and Rab over the last few years after meeting them both in Wales.

Arrived at the social club the night before the game and it was clear the two of them had clearly made friends with the locals pretty quickly. Then we were informed they had been there since 9 in the morning ;) .

Thoughts are with his friends and family.

He will be sadly missed by us all, but we shared great times with our trip to Nancy being one of the best trips ever. So glad u came on that trip with your dad and know my dad was delighted to get to the games with him again, although maybe not as wild as their younger days ;)

RIP Pat.

This is extremely sad news. I met him in Llanelli and have always had a drink with him before home games whenever possible. I remember going to Perth in the first game of last season with him, Rab and Johnny(WellAyrshire) and we got drunk on the train, chucked out of several pubs for wearing colours and then having a great sing song on the train back to Queen Street.

I also remember the Hearts game just after the new year last year at Tynecastle. Him and Rab obviously had a bit to drink and they were absolutely hilarious.

I am gutted by this news but nothing compared to what Rab and his family must be feeling. I send my condolences and best wishes to you all.

Take care Pat :lol: