Brandon Bar .....before The Game

walking down the Fir Park

Was walking upto the game today and couldnt get by the Brandon Bar as it looked like there 4 police vans were stoping access ....appeared to be a couple of people on their arses covered in blood and a fair few folk lined up against a wall.....

Now im assuming that it was 'casual' related......im hoping it wasnt the well boy that were in a bad way.

Anyone shed some light on the events?

Was it nothing more than a cat fight and hair pulling?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great day at the game today, great banter and great result.

It was good to see the 'old school' out on force today. You no the guys i mean... those that came in late and left early!!

Im just hope'n they got what they went for as in my opinion thats what they see as all part of supporting their team.

I just wish that these guys would follow us to more away games...i no their apperance is tradition in Scottish Cup.

Was walking upto the game today and couldnt get by the Brandon Bar as it looked like there 4 police vans were stoping access ....appeared to be a couple of people on their arses covered in blood and a fair few folk lined up against a wall.....

Now im assuming that it was 'casual' related......im hoping it wasnt the well boy that were in a bad way.

Anyone shed some light on the events?

Was it nothing more than a cat fight and hair pulling?

A wee soft spot for the boys have we? :O

there was a very brief running battle at the roundabout next to the new century, and i happened to get caught up in the middle of it.

Must've been about 30 or more involved. They had hammers and flares and all sorts.

Tubes.