Saunders Penalty Today

joewarkfanclub

Surprised no one has brought this up but I have seen this 4/5 times now on BBC Alba and it still looks to me as if Hately headers it away from Saunders hand! Am I going blind? Certainly didn't look deliberate due to the collision so I felt justice was done.

Agree with the previous comments, and as has been said, the standard of referreeing, not to mention the totally inept numpties that get paid for running up and down the line, is going a long way to destroying games - there was one stage when the stand side linesman looked as though he was sending a message by semaphore, as he simply hadn't a clue what decision the ref wanted him to give :lol:

The one time the ref's incompetance worked for us was the penalty, as the ball fell perfectly for the guy at the back post to get his shot on target (Danny would've saved anyway :nod: )

MON RA DOSSERS

Referee wasnt too bad yesterday, but still had a few bad decisions. Not enough bookings for me yesterday. McBride was lucky to stay on the park, Murray shouldve atleast had a yellow, also felt Hutchinson should of had a yellow or possible red, there was a tackle down the east side where he lunged in two footed, (he won the ball) but was still a dangerous tackle. Guy who studded Jones should of got booked also.

Agree with the previous comments, and as has been said, the standard of referreeing, not to mention the totally inept numpties that get paid for running up and down the line, is going a long way to destroying games - there was one stage when the stand side linesman looked as though he was sending a message by semaphore, as he simply hadn't a clue what decision the ref wanted him to give :lol:

The one time the ref's incompetance worked for us was the penalty, as the ball fell perfectly for the guy at the back post to get his shot on target (Danny would've saved anyway :thumbup: )

MON RA DOSSERS

Who's Danny?

Ref should've played advantage as well

Maybe. Though Craigan made a good point about if they missed it then get the penalty - that wouldn't happen with a free kick so why should they if Rankin made an arse of it? Yet if they hadn't the ref would have had hell to pay. Really tough call for the ref whether to give penalty or not and I think upwards of 90% of them would have given the penalty.