Semi Final

joe90

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2011/01/10/s...ickets-on-sale/

unless, I'm mistaken - the only £15 tickets are for the family section - therefore any adult who wants to go without a child, will need to pay £20???

am i reading it wrong?

I bought 4 adult tickets and 1 child for the family section. £15 for the adult ones and £5 for my sons one

Where's the best view from the seats avaiable? Not too fussed on atmosphere as we will most likely be too spread out

Probably the South (main) Stand (Section I). The other section is behind goals and a crap view.

Edit: Depends on the elevation of your seat though, but in general the South Stand.

Anyone got any pics of the well fans at the 2005 final and does anyone know how many fans we actually took that day??

I'm sure we had a 15,000 allocation, but got a few thousand extra as they were swiftly snapped up.

Not too fussed on atmosphere as we will most likely be too spread out

Dunno about that, I'd hope those actually making the effort to go would be making sure there was an atmosphere given it's still a semi-final against the Attilas. People will only be spread out if they want to be.

I couldn't give a toss if there's only 3,000 'Well fans there, that's 3,000 'Well fans perfectly able to get behind the team.

Looking forward to Sunday, I stay just round the corner from Hampden so a wee 10 minute stagger round will be on the cards. I would suggest either Clockwork or The Church on The Hill if anyone is out for drinks before/after.

MON THE WELL

The club don't seem to bothered about this game. Its up to them to whip up a buzz and all that for this game.

Tickets are quite cheep and its a Sunday so 2-3000 would be a right embarrassment for the club. The whole country will be taking the piss.

I'm fucking mortified at these predictions :lol:

If the Well fans need the club to whip up a frenzy for a national cup semi then I am sorry but we are fecked. Shocking ticket sales 2,500 last week for a chance to make a final when we will take 14,000. So get off your arses and get a fecking ticket and support our team. Oh and by the way we will never beat them cause we never do, but I will live the dream and hope will reign forever.

If the Well fans need the club to whip up a frenzy for a national cup semi then I am sorry but we are fecked. Shocking ticket sales 2,500 last week for a chance to make a final when we will take 14,000. So get off your arses and get a fecking ticket and support our team. Oh and by the way we will never beat them cause we never do, but I will live the dream and hope will reign forever.

You're really selling it to me.

It had to be done :-

Gordon Marshall :blink:

I really thought that was gonna be our day, until 3.05 hmm.... We are due a win over the bigots hope to god this is it.

On another note someone fancy telling that old fart broon that Blackman is cup tied and can't feature in there semi.http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/...86908-22871949/

To be fair he was only at fault for 4 of them.

I'd managed to blot that game out of my memory pretty successfully up till now. :blink:

Snap! I can't mind much about the game cos I got blotto afterwards. Ended up in a jaggy rose bush IIRC...

Looking forward to the game now! Managed to get my shift covered...

:ph34r:

The good thing is that Raldolph would probably have saved the 5 of them and we would have won 1-0. That was a hellish performance from Marshall.

It wasn't even that good!

Why did he race out for the first? Where was he for the FK? Why did he race out for the 4th(?) and try to catch it out the box?

Scary stuff indeed, but I honestly feel we take it this time!!

C'mon the 'Well!!