Steve Jones

Well-fan

Strange kind of a loan agreement though because he's out of contract in the summer, so effectively he's already been released and he can stay on at F.P. next season all being 'well.

He didn't look out of place at all. Some flicks didn't pay off but was a handful for their right back. When he's up to speed I think he could become a useful addition. Quite nippy for a 34 year old, I don't think any of us expected that. I wonder tho if he is going to be one of those players who never plays the full 90. Looking forward to seeing more from him.

I was quite impressed, a few decent touches and wasnt afraid to take a man on. I'm sure he'l be able to contribute more and for a full 90 minutes once he gets up to speed.

Beat a man then pass the ball which we weren't getting with Gow and maybe Humphrey could learn from.

post-match on alba, i,m sure he said he hadn,t played for 4 weeks. i think he looked ok & a few games on maybe will have a better idea how he will do for m.f.c. wonder if he will play next sun if mccall has a fit squad to pick from, at least he,s no cup-tied like some (not us) <_>

Looks like he will fit in well. Good touches and was always looking for the ball, and could forge a good partnership with Hammell. Wanted the ball to feet and knew who was around him. Useful addition , pity about his age

Sums it up for me, don't think it was just coincidence with Jones introduction that Hammell turned in a much improved performance.

I'm sure a few who know me will be stunned I posted that after the suicidal chat of last week...