Say We Won On Sunday...

Iain7_mfc

Who would rather face in the Final?

Aberdeen are obviously the weaker of the sides and would be easier to get by to win the trophy whereas Celtic would prove to be tougher opposition.

One thing is, say Aberdeen did get to the final under that wee two faced auld c**t Broon, i don't know what i'd take better. Getting beat off a far superior Celtic side or getting beat off Craig Browns Aberdeen. Don't know if i'm getting to ahead of myself here or not but who would ye rather play in the final?

Was thinking the same thing today. Would rather beat Aberdeen in the final but would rather lose to celtic in the final if that makes sense! So on the basis of winning the final then Aberdeen on the basis we will lose the final I'd rather play Celtic

Was thinking the same thing today. Would rather beat Aberdeen in the final but would rather lose to celtic in the final if that makes sense! So on the basis of winning the final then Aberdeen on the basis we will lose the final I'd rather play Celtic

:nod:

Would rather meet aberdeen in the final only because of 'broony'. But I don't understand why people are talking about 'rather get beat by Celtic than Aberdeen'!!. If we win on Sunday (and I think we will) i'll be confident that we will go on and lift the cup, why all the negativity about who we would rather get beaten by?!?!? :nod:

But I don't understand why people are talking about 'rather get beat by Celtic than Aberdeen'!!.

Think it's to do with...

"More likely to win things at Aberdeen"

So losing to Aberdeen in a cup final is the ultimate worry for Motherwell fans right now. Although if we were to meet Aberdeen in a final I think our players would be up for it more than normal, because of those few words...