*negativity*

weesacs

Any team can win any match on any given day. Yes it would be unlikely, but just imagine how we'll all feel on Sunday night if the Well can do it......

Any team can win any match on any given day. Yes it would be unlikely, but just imagine how we'll all feel on Sunday night if the Well can do it......

And just think how you'd feel if it did happen and you opted not to go cos you thought there was nae point !

As I started my journey to Paris, I'll always remember a Scotrail twat at Motherwell station slagging us for going to watch us getting humped by the French.

From that moment on, I had a daft feeling that something special might happen.

Would loved to have met that c**t on the way back.

Let's hope u meet him on Sunday too! :thumbup:

Surely Sunday is what supporting the Well is all about. The feeling we will get if we win will never be experienced by the glory hunters that follow the Scum. Ok most of us expect to lose but I will be there hoping to get the incredible high if we win. How about

Arnott 2 at Ibrox around 1993

O’Neill’s and Kirk ‘s goals in the semi against Celtic

Spencer’s debut goal

Ross’s winner when Dolan went in goal

Beating Celtic when we were bottom and in administration

Skippy Sunday

Just maybe we will be able to add Sunday to that list.

It's all very well saying "nothing is impossible" and "records are there to be broken" but that just doesn't happen when it comes to Motherwell playing Rangers, especially in Glasgow. We haven't beaten them for eight years in all competitions and haven't won against them away from Fir Park for fourteen years and god knows when we last beat them in a cup game. That won't change on Sunday, Rangers will win one way or another and we'll be left to lick our wounds after either another demoralising hammering or kick ourselves after we failed to take advantage of them having an off day.

Some things just don't happen anymore and Motherwell beating Rangers is one of them.

quite correct sparra!

i cannae wait for sunday.

up early to watch bradley vs alexander on sky plus

followed by andy murray winning the oz open

hopefully he'll wrap it up sharpish so i can head over to the cloudy express meet up for a good scoop in plenty of time

half one bus into hampden

after three anything can happen but we party win or lose (even in the unlikely event of a draw) :whistling:

It's all very well saying "nothing is impossible" and "records are there to be broken" but that just doesn't happen when it comes to Motherwell playing Rangers, especially in Glasgow. We haven't beaten them for eight years in all competitions and haven't won against them away from Fir Park for fourteen years and god knows when we last beat them in a cup game. That won't change on Sunday, Rangers will win one way or another and we'll be left to lick our wounds after either another demoralising hammering or kick ourselves after we failed to take advantage of them having an off day.

Some things just don't happen anymore and Motherwell beating Rangers is one of them.

I knew before even opening this thread that you would have posted in it. The only thing more annoying than your negativity and pessimism is the fucking predictability of it. I don't know why you even support Motherwell, when all the club and team have ever done is let you down on a regular basis. You really do my fucking tits in with the pish that you constantly come out with. You strike me as more of an Old Firm fan than a Motherwell fan - you want to take a long hard look at yourself, your bitterness and gloom and doom is way beyond tiresome.

I don't give a shit that we have a bad record against Rangers or that the odds are against us - that's been the case in the near 40 years that I have followed Motherwell. Does it get me down or make me negative or pessimistic - not at all - and I'm far from happy clappy believe me but there's a balance and it called ...........holding onto the dream - it can happen.....it does happen, not often but it does, and by christ when it does it's special - as mentioned earlier the 1991 replay against Celtic. 2-1 down and just about buried at half time.

While we're all still here we'll dream and we'll believe and if you don't get that then you can get to fuck.

I knew before even opening this thread that you would have posted in it. The only thing more annoying than your negativity and pessimism is the fucking predictability of it. I don't know why you even support Motherwell, when all the club and team have ever done is let you down on a regular basis. You really do my fucking tits in with the pish that you constantly come out with. You strike me as more of an Old Firm fan than a Motherwell fan - you want to take a long hard look at yourself, your bitterness and gloom and doom is way beyond tiresome.

I don't give a shit that we have a bad record against Rangers or that the odds are against us - that's been the case in the near 40 years that I have followed Motherwell. Does it get me down or make me negative or pessimistic - not at all - and I'm far from happy clappy believe me but there's a balance and it called ...........holding onto the dream - it can happen.....it does happen, not often but it does, and by christ when it does it's special - as mentioned earlier the 1991 replay against Celtic. 2-1 down and just about buried at half time.

While we're all still here we'll dream and we'll believe and if you don't get that then you can get to fuck.

Totally agree with that :nod: live the dream and get right behind the team, i was at the cup semi replay in 91 and we should have been dead and buried at half time, but the team never gave up and i never stopped believing and we won.

So get to the game tomorrow and give the team 100% support and lets hope we can create another special memory for the well fans.

Chill out. This is a football messageboard and it is for all opinions and views, so long as they don't overstep the mark.

I am a negative bugger when it comes to Motherwell, but that's just the way I've come to be and I'm not going to change now. I support the club in quiet hope, but never in expectation that we can achieve something along the line and that's how I'll be approaching this game tomorrow.

I don't for one minute believe that we will win tomorrow, but I really hope that we do and that's why I will be there supporting my team in what is a massive game for the club.