Did You Know

Taff

motherwell are taking 16.6% of the population to the semi tomorrow.

aberdeen are taking 12,000 and that is 5.6% of there population. imagine motherwell had 212,000 people and we were taking 16.6% of the population. That would be 33,000 people . :D

I get the jist, but I'm going and have never lived in Motherwell in my life.

Be interested to see how many Motherwell fans are actually living in Motherwell...

Also, doesn't say much imagine if all those that support Motherwell that lived in Bellshill, Wishaw etc. supported their local club...

I get the jist, but I'm going and have never lived in Motherwell in my life.

Be interested to see how many Motherwell fans are actually living in Motherwell...

Also, doesn't say much imagine if all those that support Motherwell that lived in Bellshill, Wishaw etc. supported their local club...

We are there local (Senior) Club the problem is too many people living in and around motherwell travelled to Hampden today /or will do tomorrow to support one of the Old Scum teams.

Well really need to start utilising some religious conflicts in the world to boost our fan base. Israel/Pallestine or something like that. Does not matter which side we take so long as it generates a generation of fans fuelled by religious hatred. Swell those numbers

We could have tapped into the Protestant/ Catholic market but I think that has been cornered already.

Alternatively we can be really thankful for our small support and be grateful that we go to the football for footballs sake and put a big smile on our faces because it is not fuelled by hatred and intolerance. I'll take a 2-1 defeat any day to fall on the Well side of the supporting spectrum.

STAR SAIL -

Alternatively we can be really thankful for our small support and be grateful that we go to the football for footballs sake and put a big smile on our faces because it is not fuelled by hatred and intolerance. I'll take a 2-1 defeat any day to fall on the Well side of the supporting spectrum.

very well put mate :thumbup:

Well really need to start utilising some religious conflicts in the world to boost our fan base. Israel/Pallestine or something like that. Does not matter which side we take so long as it generates a generation of fans fuelled by religious hatred. Swell those numbers

We could have tapped into the Protestant/ Catholic market but I think that has been cornered already.

Love the tongue in cheek first part and totally agree with the honest second part of the above post.

There would beyond a doubt have been those amongst the blue hordes from Lanarkshire but as star sails post indicates many of them were there purely out of religous reasons although(and this applies equally to both sides) the last time many of them entered a place of worship would have been many many years ago if at all. Shame on them