• Tom Hateley
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Steve Jennings
    • John Sutton
    • Steve Jones
    • Null Vote

Pretty much everyone but Murphy (who didn't quite look on it today) had a good game, Lasley was top class though, finished by a goal. Under-rated by just about everyone in Scottish football for me.

Lots of great performances today, I thought Sutty was great as was Las, but my vote went to Jenno who was the boss in midfield. We NEED to get him on a long term contract ASAP.

there were a lot of really good performances through out the team i voted for lasley who just shaded it fae jennings who was also outstanding stevie hammel did really well to and imo it was probably the best game hes had since he came back fae southend

I'd agree with the above, I went for Hammell too. He was solid in defence, broke forward when he could and put some telling crosses in.

Funny coming back in the bus how opinions varied on this. I thought Murphy did OK considering he was out of position and certainly eclipsed Humphrey who was. I thought Saunders gave away the ball too cheaply too often and without seeing the highlights I would have thought he was at least culpable for Jelavic's cross.

A few good performances IMHO. But Lasley edged it because of his goal. Felt the best of the rest were Jennings and Hammell. But the team did put in a good game and were no push over and as the commentator said, it really wasn't over till the final whistle whereas yesterday's was over before half time.

Jennings for me bossed the midfield for large spells.

All the boys did really well but what the fuck is the story with Hately fucking shite in midfield, decent at right back. The guy takes a brain fart every time that he gets put in midfield.

Big Hutch looked the part as well, this boy is set for bigger things - top player.

Jenning was outstanding today (again)

Lasley and Hammy were not too far behind

Hutchinson is getting better every game

Murphy needs to toughen up and the side foot at the end was sooooo weak needs to strike thru the ball

Was Humphrey actually on the park and did Sutton come out for the second half?

Craigan had a nightmare trying to pass the ball and lost Naismith for the second.

Saunders is still young and will learn hopefully!

Hateley had some nice touch but gets caught on the ball too often, should stick to being a right-back

Gave my vote to Las today . As has been said already , the guy is one of the most consistent and vastly under-rated players in the league .

Covered every inch of the park as usual , and tucked away a well worked goal .

Great performances from Jenno and Hammell too , whose delivery from set pieces lately has been outstanding .

Ok, who voted for Jones?

But yeah, the whole team played excellent today. Spoke to a number of Rangers and Celtic fans before and they were saying we'd get humped (As they do)

But we gave them a good challenge and gave them a cheap second goal (Open header :P )

But Lasley did it for me, topped off with a great goal!