• Keith Lasley
    • Esteban Casagolda
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Steve Jones
    • John Sutton
    • Tom Hateley
    • Gavin Gunning
    • Null Vote

Jenno again, bossed the midfield and consistently shows for the ball, reminds me a lot of Alan McCormack. Had a couple of chances to get shots away however the ball just wouldn't sit for him. In saying that, he made a tremendous run when Murphy put him through and it turned out to be a cracking save from Bell.

Amazing how people see the game differently but I thought Jones final ball let him down a lot. I thought ht could have contributed a lot more. Also, plays the game in flashes but he certainly has skill and pace.

Jennings for me. Bossed the midfield, shut down Killie along with his partner in crime Lasley and generally controlled the game. Thought Hammell was excellent too, as with Jones who seems to have a real ability to his play and a cracking shot on him too. It's so good having the ability to attack down the left as well as the right.

Thought everyone had a good game though (except maybe one).

voted for jenno but it was close between him and jones but jenno just edges it for me because he's heavily involved in both defense and attack. have to give a shout out to big stephen but i thought he was pretty solid at the back and was doing well keepin his passes short and on the ground as opposed to just hoofing it the park, cant remember any dodgy moments with him either which has been the case in a few of the previous games?