Saunders

Kris*Kaizer 2*Nunn

Levein just wants to give him £300, send him to McDonalds and get him to watch Garry Kenneth DVDs

I heard he was to work the video camera when levein bangs kenneth steve,

Aye it's the unders but it's good for the guy cause we know Levein will be keeping an eye on him,

Has Murphy been off the boil that much he's not included?

You no listening? If he is tasked with the camera he better have a zoom lens as the full squad will be in Dublin and he'll be with the U-21's at their get together no doubt in Ayrshire.

I was only having a joke with steve :evilgrin:

If you read on i was saying i know he's in the unders it's good for him getting any form of a callup

Well i've heard he is, but before his injury Stuart Pearce was up looking at him for the unders

Can you no give it a rest for 10 minutes? Every second reply on every thread is one of your "witty" responses. Calm doon.

According to FM he is eligible for Scotland.

Not sure how much you'll trust the researcher on that though. :P

I never set that, although sure it's deleted now at my requst. If it isn't then the actual SPL are setting it (all info is checked by them as a registered league) :P

Sorry but NO WAY! Should Steven Saunders be involved with Scotland. I;d love to be proved wrong but im still not convinced about him. Would rather see Hately at right back for Motherwell and Hutton for Scotland

Saunders is far better than Hateley at RB even though he's apparently a central defender.

Mon the Bambi :ph34r:

Sorry but NO WAY! Should Steven Saunders be involved with Scotland. I;d love to be proved wrong but im still not convinced about him. Would rather see Hately at right back for Motherwell and Hutton for Scotland

See I was always of this opinion, but the last couple of games he's played I have been very impressed with him. Hope he keeps it up.

Questionable perhaps his call up to the full squad might have been I don't think there's any debate required about his inclusion in the U21 squad.

When some of the squad in recent times have barely made first team appearances for teams such as the Old Firm or English Premier league sides Saunders must be close to 50 appearances over the last couple of seasons, has just played in a semi-final at Hampden, has had two seasons European experience with us I think he was more than justified his inclusion. That and the fact he's a right promising player ofcourse. :thumbup:

Saunders has definitely shown improvement. You can see him growing into a player as time goes on. He is still inexperienced, he is still young but 6 months ago I'd have picked Hateley over Saunders, now it would be the other way around and not just down to the loss of form from Hateley.