Rangers Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

David

think he will go with hately page hutch and gunning at the back.

mid of humphrey jennings forbes and murphy or jones

sutton up front with either murphy or jones in the hole.

bring on casa and throw on a few of the youngsters as subs. need to get them into the game so go for it in this one. Jeffers is still a bit unfit so casa gets a chance to see where he is at/can do

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fear a pumping . 4 - 1 , especially if they give Weiss a start , he ran riot at F.P. on Boxing Day , and against what looks like being an unfamiliar back line for us , theres every chance he could do so again .

Was that not because we seemed scared to tackle him that day?whenever teams have got a bit physical on him he doesn't seem to fancy it much.

looking for 2 tickets for today anyone know if i can buy then at the hell hole or have any spares

You can buy them at Ibrox. See the official for details.

As for the game. It wouldn't surprise me if we pulled off a sneaky draw or something given the near universal lack of expectancy. Its odd how sometimes you can pull a rabbit from the hat when its least expected.

It wouldn't surprise me either if it was a repeat of last December in there too granted.

You can buy them at Ibrox. See the official for details.

As for the game. It wouldn't surprise me if we pulled off a sneaky draw or something given the near universal lack of expectancy. Its odd how sometimes you can pull a rabbit from the hat when its least expected.

It wouldn't surprise me either if it was a repeat of last December in there too granted.

All bases covered then? :nod:

Always like the auld bellshill bus positivity Andy.

Unfortunately you have more chance of pulling a hare from yer arse as getting anything at Ibrox.

It was always bad enough getting points with a full squad, but with injuries and lack of quality and depth, I fear a pumpin' from a poor Rangers team.

Fingers crossed today on something positive but I wouldn't hold yer breath.

Been a long time coming. Maybe, just maybe today's the day.

'MON THE 'WELL :P

Hope so Tache

We've a history of going there against the odds and getting something - although in recent years it's been few and far between.

I remember back in the 70s a cup replayat Ibrox that we tried to get postponed because we had such a depleted squad through ilness - but the SFA ruled we had to play it. i remember my old man being livid.

We went through them and came back with the spoils.

Something like that today would be great.

Hope so Tache

We've a history of going there against the odds and getting something - although in recent years it's been few and far between.

I remember back in the 70s a cup replayat Ibrox that we tried to get postponed because we had such a depleted squad through ilness - but the SFA ruled we had to play it. i remember my old man being livid.

We went through them and came back with the spoils.

Something like that today would be great.

Unfortunately, that game was against Hibs :-)