Rangers Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

David

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only one word sums up how I feel about todays game

embarrassing

how long you been a 'well fan? You know whilst it is never acceptable getting beat by 6 goals, it aint the first and wont be the last time, so should we all not be used to it, and just shrug the shoulders, and know better results will also come along at some point, and give us greater enjoyment.

Can't understand why folk are turning their back on the team. Aye we were shite today, aint been great for some time I know, but things have been far, far worse than this. These times are the sorts you need to get behind the team, the club, when things are not going well and we are doing poorly. That's why when things pick up they are all the sweeter. Hang in there.

Well said Ricky

Another humping from one of the of. Isn't the first and won't be the last.

Have to shrug this one off as a bad day and move on.Things will probably get worse before we see the light but I've seen it all before. Life's never easy supporting the 'well but that's life. No point screaming for heads to roll. We've no money, threadbare squad and no easy fix.We're all hurting and frustrated :angry:

Pretty damn sure niether the manager or players wanted a humping today so get behind the team guys !

C'MON THE 'WELL !

Do you really think that's possible with the way we are playing at the moment? Yet another game without a goal and some pretty horrible defending by all accounts. There seems to be an air of despair permeating Fir Park at the moment and we really need to roll our sleeves up, get back to basics and start getting a bit of fight and urgency into our play.

Jimmy,after the semi and the home game against Killie(If we had taken our chances....."If yer maw had baws etc etc etc",)thought we played some decent stuff and for a short spell today,5-10 mins did the same.

The "air of despair" is more on this board,we still are only a couple of wins of 5th place and if we start to put a couple of wins together....... :doh: Ah well you never know :blush:

18 goals in 4 games against them this year, 16 in three league games!

That is fuckin rotten! No wonder we get a bit of a reputation for lying down to them! Just got the standard text from my brother in law, re Agents McCall, Black and Craigan mission accomplished!

Pricks.

aberdeen have a similar record against celtic, 17-1 over 4 games.

how long you been a 'well fan? You know whilst it is never acceptable getting beat by 6 goals, it aint the first and wont be the last time, so should we all not be used to it, and just shrug the shoulders, and know better results will also come along at some point, and give us greater enjoyment.

long enought to know we did not turn today.

I've seen us get bet loads by the old firm (and other teams) and all I'll add is McCall has a lot to learn

18 goals in 4 games against them this year, 16 in three league games!

That is fuckin rotten! No wonder we get a bit of a reputation for lying down to them! Just got the standard text from my brother in law, re Agents McCall, Black and Craigan mission accomplished!

Pricks.

The stats are bad enough without you adding on to them :blush: It's 16 in 4 and 14 in the league :doh:

Randolph has been one of the best keepers at the well in a whil going on his form this season but couldn't hold a place in the Championship.

Yup. I really like Randolph and he's actually had a good season, but as of yet I don't think he could play at a much higher level. If you think he's good enough for the Premiership then you need your head looked at.

Jimmy,after the semi and the home game against Killie(If we had taken our chances....."If yer maw had baws etc etc etc",)thought we played some decent stuff and for a short spell today,5-10 mins did the same.

The "air of despair" is more on this board,we still are only a couple of wins of 5th place and if we start to put a couple of wins together....... :doh: Ah well you never know :blush:

Not having a go mate, just don't see that we can get 4-6 points from our next two games. Loved to be proved wrong but other than a few rays of sunshine now and again it's been dire for a while.

Yup. I really like Randolph and he's actually had a good season, but as of yet I don't think he could play at a much higher level. If you think he's good enough for the Premiership then you need your head looked at.

True but he'd make the Championship no bother. :blush:

I'd get the players in tonight and tomorrow for extra training. Folk spent their hard earned money to watch us get pumped today, we need to arrest this slump quick smart or the Top Six will become out of reach. If not and we go out the cup, apathy will set in big time.

A very very bad day.

I didn't say he was good enough for the Premiership. I said he would get in to some teams in the Premiership. He's better than any keeper on the Arsenal payroll for a start.

6 should have been 12. Rudderless ship springs to mind. Set up to get a point and no more and that's as good as a getting beat before you walk onto the park in Glasgow. Shite, as we have been since McCall and then Black came on board. Don't see where the goals are going to come from, don't see where the points are coming from and don't see any confidence in that squad at all.

1 win in 12, only 6 goals scored and 20 against.