Motherwell Fc Tv Discussion Thread

postiejim

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hopefully interviews, press conferences, daily or even weekly updates on the goings-on at the club, and maybe even highlights of the under 19 games?

Maybe...

Cheers! I would be pretty chuffed with weekly updates, daily clearly better, and U19s highlights would be fantastic.

• Like 1

Don't see how they could do live games for non Uk residents but not for UK residents. And as live streamed games could have a knock on effect on gate receipts then i don't see it happening unfortunately.

Pretty easily done (just try and watch telly on BBC iPlayer from outside the UK). Of course, you can often bypass it with a proxy (although not always), but I'd be happy to pay for a stream if it helps the club financially, and I'm sure there are other ex-pats who would be happy to do the same.

Pretty easily done (just try and watch telly on BBC iPlayer from outside the UK). Of course, you can often bypass it with a proxy (although not always), but I'd be happy to pay for a stream if it helps the club financially, and I'm sure there are other ex-pats who would be happy to do the same.

I'd bite your hand off for the chance to do the same but as it's Motherwell we're talking about i tend to err on the side of caution that it's not likely to happen :cry:

At a reasonable price I would jump at that chance if that was ever a possibility

The cost for the club to produce this for overseas fans would be more than money recouped!

If that was all they were doing, that would be true. However, if they were going to use the footage to replay on delay, show highlights etc. to UK based subscribers that would be available to everyone, then streaming it first wouldn't be such an overhead.

We wouldn't need full production values, commentators, action replays and the like.

Still might not be viable, but it's amazing what you can do with a cheapo HD Camera and a decent internet connection these days.

Or, of course, they could enlist the help of a sponsor.