Motherwell Fc Tv Discussion Thread

postiejim

Audio coverage where?

I see and hear nothing on that front.

sorry weeyin I didnt see the post until now

it was here under LIVE Audio for Non SPL fixtures ????? http://www.motherwellfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/TV/LiveEventsDetail/0,,10292~2397602,00.html

finished now obviously

were you not expecting it, it was a big part of whats on offer in the early stages

sorry weeyin I didnt see the post until now

it was here under LIVE Audio for Non SPL fixtures ????? http://www.motherwellfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/TV/LiveEventsDetail/0,,10292~2397602,00.html

finished now obviously

were you not expecting it, it was a big part of whats on offer in the early stages

Tried that too (despite the obviously misleading title), but nothing there for me today.

Noticed the Steph Hughes news on the official and saw its exclusive to 'Well tv. Is this going to be standard practice from now on? Don't want to sound like every other Motherwell fan - e.g. a moaning c**t, but I already pay my season ticket & Sky subscription, really can't be arsed/justify paying another fiver a month to get club news!

It might not be perfect yet, but I think the balance is pretty good. The story that he is training with the club is on the Official site, but his actual interview is available to subscribers.

I think that is a reasonable approach to ensure subscribers aren't just paying for stuff they can get free.

• Like 1

Noticed the Steph Hughes news on the official and saw its exclusive to 'Well tv. Is this going to be standard practice from now on? Don't want to sound like every other Motherwell fan - e.g. a moaning c**t, but I already pay my season ticket & Sky subscription, really can't be arsed/justify paying another fiver a month to get club news!

You pay for your season ticket to watch the team play, and your Sky subscription really has nothing to do with the goings-on at the club.

If you want the info and the video interviews that the likes of Sky most likely wouldn't be arsed covering, cough up the fiver.

• Like 2

Is this going to be standard practice from now on? Don't want to sound like every other Motherwell fan - e.g. a moaning c**t, but I already pay my season ticket & Sky subscription, really can't be arsed/justify paying another fiver a month to get club news!

No problem with your view mate. I too am a season ticket holder and am happy to fork out an extra £4.50 a month. If it helps the club then fine. Everyone is entitled to spend their income as they see fit.

Anybody getting this message when they try to log in?

HTTP Status 404 - /error/0,,10292,00.html

type Status report

message /error/0,,10292,00.html

description The requested resource (/error/0,,10292,00.html) is not available.

Apache Tomcat/6.0.20

I got that message on Saturday when I joined up and tried to log in.

Seemed to be a password/user id issue as the password I chose was different from the one on the confirmation email I got.

I thought I must have filled it in incorrectly at first. I used the password they had listed in the email and got the same error message you quoted. It was only when I put the details in I had actually selected did it let me in.

You pay for your season ticket to watch the team play, and your Sky subscription really has nothing to do with the goings-on at the club.

If you want the info and the video interviews that the likes of Sky most likely wouldn't be arsed covering, cough up the fiver.

Just to be clear, I have no problem with having to pay for content video interviews etc which have never been provided before. The only thing I was hinting at was I would hope that regular text content is still provided by the official site, and not everything shipped over to welltv.

Just to be clear, I have no problem with having to pay for content video interviews etc which have never been provided before. The only thing I was hinting at was I would hope that regular text content is still provided by the official site, and not everything shipped over to welltv.

I don't think that'll be the case to be honest. The site will still be looking to retain its place in the Motherwell media machine.

Seriously though, I've seen and heard a lot of moaning about this MFCTV thing taking ages to set-up etc (not from you personally, by the way), so if anyone can, cough up the cash and help make it a success.

The fact that it's pretty fucking excellent helps as well.