Motherwell Fc Tv Discussion Thread

postiejim

It's scheduled to arrive around the same time as the "community ownership" scheme.

Expect hell to freeze over around the same time too.

£5 a month to see the under 19s :lol:

Thank god I get it with my £300 "club membership" :lol:

For those who are a bit slow/blindly love Chris Humphrey, I'm being sarcastic. I'll pass on it, thanks.

Hold on a minute, no one said there was going to be highlights of reserve games and interviews with unemployed footballers???? :O

:mellow:

We get, you don't like the idea and don't want it. Gonnae shut the fuck up about it.

• Like 3

just tried to set up an account with MFCTv...widne accept ma mobile phone number...

I had that problem at first..,. thought it wasn't going to accept my Irish number, but turns out it was just very fussy about the format and the error message was useless. For UK mobile, has to start "+44", or for my Irish one, "+353". It won't accept a number without the leading plus sign, or with the (more internationally-recognised) "00" instead.

I had that problem at first..,. thought it wasn't going to accept my Irish number, but turns out it was just very fussy about the format and the error message was useless. For UK mobile, has to start "+44", or for my Irish one, "+353". It won't accept a number without the leading plus sign, or with the (more internationally-recognised) "00" instead.

Same here, but it quite happily took my US number when I prefixed it with +1.

Thanks lads got it all sorted

Trying to sign up for the trial but when i click on "Continue to secure payment" NOTHING happens?? I then scroll back up and there is a big red box over my email address as if there is a mistake but there isn't - anyone else had this problem??

Had you already registered in the past but hadn't paid yet?

Same thing happened with me when I went to pay after registering earlier that day. I just registered a new account with another email address and paid straight away

And great to see video of today's goals up there already, a day ahead of the BBC highlights!

Would really like an RSS or automated Twitter feed for everything that goes up, though... the content's going up so thick and fast that I already feel like I'm probably missing stuff.

And great to see video of today's goals up there already, a day ahead of the BBC highlights!

Would really like an RSS or automated Twitter feed for everything that goes up, though... the content's going up so thick and fast that I already feel like I'm probably missing stuff.

google updates can email you when pages change content