Motherwell Fc Tv Discussion Thread

postiejim

I agree regarding the links to MFC tv, there should be a more obvious login/signup link.

After a few suggestions from myself and others on here, the official site does now have the MFC TV link in a prominent position on the home page.

yeah reckon that might be it, having checked paypal, not sure when payment is requested but my card changed at the weekend, I've posted a 'contact us' email asking for it to be looked at and re-requested if thats the case

cheers, hopefully get it sorted for Tuesday :help:

• 4 weeks later...

No highlights from the game on Saturday? or am I missing something...

even though it was a defeat I'd like to watch back some key moments

think this happened a few weeks back as well?

thought we'd be getting highlights of every 1st team match as indicated on the MFCtv launch blurb

No highlights from the game on Saturday? or am I missing something...

even though it was a defeat I'd like to watch back some key moments

think this happened a few weeks back as well?

thought we'd be getting highlights of every 1st team match as indicated on the MFCtv launch blurb

We only (usually) get the goals on the Saturday night, not highlights as such. Don't know why that hasn't happened this week, but It happened the other week because it was 0-0, so no goals to show.

Match highlights on the site are currently provided by the BBC, so only posted up some time after they appear on the BBC website. I presume we're hoping to provide our own highlights instead at some point in the future (probably once we're able to stream live video of games, not just audio…)

We only (usually) get the goals on the Saturday night, not highlights as such. Don't know why that hasn't happened this week, but It happened the other week because it was 0-0, so no goals to show.

Match highlights on the site are currently provided by the BBC, so only posted up some time after they appear on the BBC website. I presume we're hoping to provide our own highlights instead at some point in the future (probably once we're able to stream live video of games, not just audio…)

You've covered a lot of what I was going to say there mate...

There were technical reasons why we couldn't add the goal up on Saturday night - won't go into it too much but we (Ross) weren't able to film the match on Saturday. However, as you have said - we only add goals up on a Saturday and the feed highlights (like Aberdeen TV / Hearts TV etc) usually arrive on a Sunday/Monday, via BBC to Perform.

You are absolutely correct to say that, sometime in the (hopefully, near) future, we will do our own Saturday night highlights completely independent of anyone else. That will arrive about the same time we can finalise our streaming plans which, admittedly, is perhaps more complicated than first anticipated.

Sorry for any inconvenience on Saturday night...

Cheers

Flow