Motherwell Fc Tv Discussion Thread

postiejim

It was always going to be one of those things that won;t please everyone and thats fair enough.

For me £5 month is well worth it probably visit the site daily particularly like the highlights of the 19s games good to be able to see the future players doing well.

I really like what the guys in commentary have got to say etc but for constructive criticism I'll say sometimes it's hard to follow the action and at times it's more like TV commentary rather than radio. This ain't a huge criticism but from the games I've listened to there's been a couple of incidents during the match where I wish you'd say what had just happened faster.

Anyway I'm just being a moany git, keep up the good work :cheers:

With the exception of Saturday at Parkhead, the online commentary is mostly live from 230pm every week and is fairly easy to access as far as I am aware. Has here been many issues with it not working for people?

KJ

There was on game recently where many users couldn't even log in and commentary wasn't available until well into the second half, but generally it has not been a problem.

Overall I have been happy with the service and been enjoying all the extra interviews, U-19/Bounce Game highlights etc. Plus the commentaries are excellent when you're an ex-pat. Also like the fact that the goals are posted before they make it to the Beeb's web site.

Definitely been worth it for me so far, and the live game streaming is going to make it unbeatable value.

With the exception of Saturday at Parkhead, the online commentary is mostly live from 230pm every week and is fairly easy to access as far as I am aware. Has here been many issues with it not working for people?

KJ

The commentary is good Kris - you and Barnstormer do a good job. It's just a complete pain in the hole to log on to tho. End up listening to BBC until i can get you guys and that's usually into the second half.

strange one that, I know that my mrs and her dad havent had any issues listening, they always seem to get the full screed of Graham's ref baiting and my fidgety colour commentary before and during the games. likewise, i have had no issues with sound quality on interviews or 10 yard challenge or that... I have found though that if I am watching at work, I need to use my email address to log in, yet at home, i can use my username or email address.

despite the snags, it is a really good product and a lot more in depth than what other clubs are putting out.

strange one that, I know that my mrs and her dad havent had any issues listening, they always seem to get the full screed of Graham's ref baiting and my fidgety colour commentary before and during the games. likewise, i have had no issues with sound quality on interviews or 10 yard challenge or that... I have found though that if I am watching at work, I need to use my email address to log in, yet at home, i can use my username or email address.

despite the snags, it is a really good product and a lot more in depth than what other clubs are putting out.

Mibbez what you meant to say was - I'll feed that back to the guys that run it.

When you were on air at the St Mirren game there was some chat on the shoutbox (and possibly the match thread) indicating that a couple of folk were on and quite a few weren't getting logged in. I eventually got logged in 5 mins into the second half.

I can (or could) log in anwhere using my email and password thats shootie in. But what loads of folk get on match days is an error message saying unable to connect, server busy or whatever.

It's not an auld fuds canny type problem it's a too many folk logged on at the wan time problem. :laugh:

Maybe its best to iron out the glitches before the content is upgraded too

There was on game recently where many users couldn't even log in and commentary wasn't available until well into the second half, but generally it has not been a problem.

Overall I have been happy with the service and been enjoying all the extra interviews, U-19/Bounce Game highlights etc. Plus the commentaries are excellent when you're an ex-pat. Also like the fact that the goals are posted before they make it to the Beeb's web site.

Definitely been worth it for me so far, and the live game streaming is going to make it unbeatable value.

I agree with you there weeyin it has been great for us ex-pats live game streaming cant start soon enough for me.

The lads are doing a good job "on air" ...we all know you two really like referees... keep it up

Another question for those "in the know", but since it would appear that you film the full 90 minutes of the youth games, is there any chance we could get the full matches to watch?

Also, and I know it may be a long shot, but is there any plans to provide the full 90 minutes of our SPL games? I remember Celtic & Rangers TV doing that, usually 24 or 48 hours after the game was played.

Hi

When I key in the information to sign up it tells me I have an error on page, yet nothing is wrong/missing.

Has anyone else had that problem?

I had a similar problem with a red box round my email address - it reckoned it was already in use. i used an alternative email and it worked fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone having trouble loggin on to MFCTV?

HTTP Status 404 - /error/0,,10292,00.html

type Status report

message /error/0,,10292,00.html

description The requested resource (/error/0,,10292,00.html) is not available.

Apache Tomcat/6.0.20

Anyone get a solution for this? Or the message where it states that you need a 'valid email' when the one you are using is fine? Been trying to access MFCTV on various laptops and smartphones for weeks now with zero success. Highly frustrating and very disapointing to say the least.

• 4 weeks later...

Got my Well Society membership code through for MFC TV earlier this morning.

Anyone know if it is possible for existing subscribers to transfer over their payment details to this code? I've checked in the 'My Account' section, but can't see anywhere obvious.

I haven't got mine yet, but why do you need to transfer anything? Don't you just stop your own monthly payments in the usual way and start using whatever MFC have sent you instead?

The link they have sent out, it looks to me like you need to re-register in order to use the access code they have emailed out meaning that my existing password, username and email details probably won't work as they will already be in the system.

There's a way to change it over, I noticed it when I was registering, it asked if I wanted to change an existing account somewhere. Paid no attention cos I was registering for the first time but FWIW I had an issue and contacted the company handling it and they got back to me within an hour.

Got my Well Society membership code through for MFC TV earlier this morning.

Anyone know if it is possible for existing subscribers to transfer over their payment details to this code? I've checked in the 'My Account' section, but can't see anywhere obvious.

I got a mail with my code today as well

I thought about using the link, but like you encountered the need to re-register so I opted to just login as I would normally

then if you go to 'My Account' which is up in the top right hand corner next to the sign out tab, you will get into your account page and it has a promotion code section:

MFCtv promocode page.jpg

I just typed my promo code in the box there, it wouldn't let me cut n paste it? (mind it's case sensitive)

after I done it my account summary changed, so hopefully thats me transferred :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...

Guys,

Trying to get logged on to the MFC TV page, I'm a Well Society member but have no form of promo code, when i try to register details for it though it comes up with an error message. Anyone able to shed some light on this?

Cheers