Motherwell Fc Tv Discussion Thread

postiejim

• 2 months later...

Bit random but does anyone know why there's a load of old highlights of us against Aberdeen in the First Team highlights section? Is this the beginning of them uploading 'classic' games?

Some good games there. Clarky's double at Pittodrie. The 3-1 up there with Hamilton's 35 yard screamer. The 3-1 win at Fir Park with Skippy running riot. Plenty of defeats mind.

Just wondered.

More interestingly, just noticed this on MFC TV today:

12/13 Season Coverage

Motherwell TV provides video streaming of selected matches for all its fans - all Motherwell supporters who live outwith the UK and Republic of Ireland.

A list of the selected matches for the 12/13 season will appear here in due course once we receive confirmation from the broadcast partners.

Anyone else seen that Aberdeen have put together a package on their Aberdeen TV website that allows overseas fans to watch entire matches live?

I was hoping we'd get that kind of thing on our channel, as well as some of the things they said we'd get at launch;

There will be several recurring features that you can expect on a week-to-week basis:

•The Fir Park Podcast.

•Memory Match – Highlights from a classic game from the past.

•U19s pre-match build-up and post-match reaction.

•Full U19s highlights.

•Pre-match press conference and interviews with Stuart McCall and the first-team squad.

•LIVE audio commentary from every single match both home and away.

•First-team match highlights.

Wouldn't mind the podcast and classic game highlights.

The MFC TV site has a blurb saying:

12/13 Season Coverage

Motherwell TV provides video streaming of selected matches for all its fans - all Motherwell supporters who live outwith the UK and Republic of Ireland.

A list of the selected matches for the 12/13 season will appear here in due course once we receive confirmation from the broadcast partners.

So hopefully that won't be too far off.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone else's 'Well Society MFC TV subscription expire yesterday without warning, or just mine? Only got the code in April so hasn't even lasted 12 months :wallbash:

i had quite a few problems switching from my own account to the well society code

kept getting bombed out every month

eventually lost the plot on the contact us and its been ok since just checked on the webpage under my account is still active until May

try bombarding them, I was frustrated as it was always a different person that responded and evertually I got one to take action ( possibly to get me off their case)

This can't be posted in too many threads....

Graham Barnstaple makes me wish i'd quit my job just so I could get to the game and have an alternative to listening to him. You don't like officials...we get it. You don't think fouls these days are actually fouls...we get it. You like to patronise anything that isn't Motherwell...we get it.

Just tell us what's happening, we're not interested in what you think about it because right or wrong it makes it impossible for anyone who doesn't agree with you to make it to the end of the commentary. If it's free...do what you like. If we're being charged for it, just provide the service we're paying for and describe what's happening, instead of alienating the people who think your opinions on the game/sport are nonsense.

• Like 7

Graham Barnstaple makes me wish i'd quit my job just so I could get to the game and have an alternative to listening to him. You don't like officials...we get it. You don't think fouls these days are actually fouls...we get it. You like to patronise anything that isn't Motherwell...we get it.

Just tell us what's happening, we're not interested in what you think about it because right or wrong it makes it impossible for anyone who doesn't agree with you to make it to the end of the commentary. If it's free...do what you like. If we're being charged for it, just provide the service we're paying for and describe what's happening, instead of alienating the people who think your opinions on the game/sport are nonsense.

Aw ye love him really :whistling:

Spot on Al B.