Motherwell Fc Tv Discussion Thread

postiejim

If not straight away David, then certainly in the near future... That's the plan anyway.

Perform are having some server issues today so might be some intermittent problems. Don't panic, they are working on it.

Still trying to work through some of the issues some people are having with their log-ins too. Sorted one or two, few others left.

As always, thanks for patience...

I am struggling to register for MFC TV.. any ideas why i cant access the payment page?

I am happy with my subscription to MFCTV great to get the news out quickly of the incident at Fir Park.....think we need a female doing the interviews :rolleyes:

Chief Inspector Brian Connel explains the events that led to the postponement of tonight's match

http://www.motherwellfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/TV/InterviewsDetail/0,,10292~2535771,00.html

Can't remember the exact wording but it wasalong the lines of "don't see why there's a minutes silence a this game, Gary Speed was nothing to do with either team......".

He's entitled to his opinion but I feel he'd have been better off keeping it to himself.

Cracking win today.

Have been trying to log into Motherwell TV for about a week now and get error messages every time. On my laptop, work computer and even on my phone. ANyone else having similar problems? Or does anyone know how to fix them. Cheers

You have subscribed mate?

Been having a few probs earlier with MFCTv Try this it worked for me....

"If you are having any issues with MFC TV, please send the following to tv@motherwellfc.co.uk and we will follow up on your behalf.

Name:

Username:

Detail of any issues:

"

Hope this helps. Good luck

Not a complaint about the service itself, but my biggest issue with Motherwell TV is the lack of any obvious link from the official site.

If it was me, I would have a large banner across the top of the page, advertising the service and encouraging people to sign up.

Not a complaint about the service itself, but my biggest issue with Motherwell TV is the lack of any obvious link from the official site.

If it was me, I would have a large banner across the top of the page, advertising the service and encouraging people to sign up.

All the stuff you can't access on the site should be enough for people to sign up.

All the stuff you can't access on the site should be enough for people to sign up.

Advertising our own TV service on our own Official web site would cost nothing. If nobody new signs up, then no harm done (and it's still positive publicity). If we get even one new subscriber, then it was worth it.

Think about the BBC and how often they advertise their own programmes on their own channel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

righty oh. Just signed up for this because becuase i've just moved to Oz and im sick of text commentry from the BBC when im abroad. So, whats the "Live Audio Commentary" on matchdays like? I know i'll find out myself tomorrow, but just want a heads up so as i dont get over excited about it and end up left dissapointed.

Cheers

righty oh. Just signed up for this because becuase i've just moved to Oz and im sick of text commentry from the BBC when im abroad. So, whats the "Live Audio Commentary" on matchdays like? I know i'll find out myself tomorrow, but just want a heads up so as i dont get over excited about it and end up left dissapointed.

Cheers

Imagine the Radio Scotland commentary and how bad that is.

Now imagine the opposite of that. That's what it sounds like :drinks: