Motherwell Fc Tv Discussion Thread

postiejim

So how do you join up???? Or am I missing an obvious link

When the site goes live tomorrow the link to the MFCTV site will be posted on the official site.

As an introductory offer, the first month costs £1.99. Payment via credit or debit card or via PayPal.

So is this actually happening today?

Certainly seems to be according to 'Flow on Twitter... dunno when, though.

"May sound daft, but today is a big/proud day for me. 4 years in the making, MFC TV launches today. Not finished article, but we'll grow it!"

That's a future plan I read, but only for the expats. Not allowed to broadcast live stresms to UK and Ireland.

Whilst they may not be able to do that, I would hope they can show the entire 90 minutes of our games a few days after they're played?

They do that on the likes of Liverpool TV, and did it on the old Celtic & Rangers channels.

working fantastically well for me :thumbup:

and having just watched back Shaggers goal against the Dons I'm in a great mood

(for anyone from the club looking in: could be doing with a wee bit more volume adjustment on the interviews, I'd rather turn it down than struggle to hear it)

oh and paypal works for the introductory offer, even if its only card logos above it on the sign up page

Good to see the Hateley goal v St Mirren again. Scrubbed it on the TV.

Methinks this will be a worthwhile investment. Plenty of interviews. Agree with previous poster the sound on the interviews could be better. I am at full volume on the home PC and can only just hear them. Still day 1 and I am sure Flow will turn up the dial.

audio coverage of the game has been decent from when I signed in

Alex? Horsburgh is quite accurate with his feedback and he'll master the players soon enough without the need to name their jersey number first :whistling:

and Graham Barnstaple? is providing good Motherwell knowledge

much better than the SKY commentary

its also the fastest feed I'm aware of, well in front of Sky HD, and a tiny fracton in front of normal Sky sports 4