Motherwell Fc Tv Discussion Thread

postiejim

google updates can email you when pages change content

I'm too lazy for that to be useful though, I just want a direct link to each new video that I can click if I'm interested :)

EDIT: The 'fishel Twitter feed and the RSS feed on the main site are actually doing not a bad job of highlighting new content on the MFC TV site for now. But I'd still trust an automatic feed a bit more not to miss anything...

Trying to sign up for the trial but when i click on "Continue to secure payment" NOTHING happens?? I then scroll back up and there is a big red box over my email address as if there is a mistake but there isn't - anyone else had this problem??

Having the same problem. although the email address is correct and is the one I receive the email from Stuart McCall and other emails from the club (including the email on Friday about Motherwell FC TV!)

The 'fishel Twitter feed and the RSS feed on the main site are actually doing not a bad job of highlighting new content on the MFC TV site for now. But I'd still trust an automatic feed a bit more not to miss anything...

I find myself checking it on a daily basis now anyway. The channel is the fucking business in my opinion, and helps provide us with the coverage that the Scottish media refuses to give us.

Christ, if they're still discounting us when we're 2nd in the league then we really have no chance of getting the recognition we deserve.

check out the interview with McCall after the ICT game and watch for a water bottle being kick on to the park in the background just over a minute int, Mr Butcher letting off steam

Nice to see the goals too and not having to wait for BBC

Keith's goal is a Peach!!

It's the best £1.99 I've ever spent

Well done Flow

Although you need to work on your mic skills or get some clip on mics for the interview

Signed up for the month trial yesterday, looks excellent. Great to see highlights of so many games. I agree with some others that the volume on interviews could be better. Also, the password sent by MFC TV was the reminder answer not the actual password.

Anyway, there will be teething problems. This is a fantastic new addition for fans and I am looking forward to hearing the commentary of matches and watching more highlights/interviews.

Signed up for the month trial yesterday, looks excellent. Great to see highlights of so many games. I agree with some others that the volume on interviews could be better. Also, the password sent by MFC TV was the reminder answer not the actual password.

Anyway, there will be teething problems. This is a fantastic new addition for fans and I am looking forward to hearing the commentary of matches and watching more highlights/interviews.

Thats probably a good thing; any website that sends you your actual password probably stores them in plain text. Easy to get hacked.

Does anyone know if you need to pay manually every month? Or is it taken from your Paypal automatically?

Apparently it comes out automatically so if someone doesn't want that to happen (like post-season) it would need to be cancelled by the subscriber. Says right on the email from MFC TV as well.

Thats probably a good thing; any website that sends you your actual password probably stores them in plain text. Easy to get hacked.

That's true Gary, its just a little misleading though, people will need to make sure they take a note of their password and not use the one sent to them.

I quite liked the fact that when the goals were first put up on Saturday they were from a non-TV feed (as in that it wasn't Sky/BBC/ESPN etc.). Was good seeing the goals from a different perspective - and more so seeing the celebrations from the Dossers behind the goals.

I quite liked the fact that when the goals were first put up on Saturday they were from a non-TV feed (as in that it wasn't Sky/BBC/ESPN etc.). Was good seeing the goals from a different perspective - and more so seeing the celebrations from the Dossers behind the goals.

I was convinced I would have made the telly for celebrating either of the 2nd or 3rd goals on Saturday. Having watch MFCTV, The Beeb and Goals on Sunday, I only managed on MFCTV! They didn't really show the fans celebrating at all on the actual telly.

I was convinced I would have made the telly for celebrating either of the 2nd or 3rd goals on Saturday. Having watch MFCTV, The Beeb and Goals on Sunday, I only managed on MFCTV! They didn't really show the fans celebrating at all on the actual telly.

Needed the time to allow Levein to say he doesn't know what constitutes a red card these days.

Can't have you drunken bums embarrassing yirsels when such pearls of wisdom have to be paid for out of our licence fee now :rolleyes:

Needed the time to allow Levein to say he doesn't know what constitutes a red card these days.

Can't have you drunken bums embarrassing yirsels when such pearls of wisdom have to be paid for out of our licence fee now :rolleyes:

Had a wee pop at Rob MacLean for that on twitter MJ!