Motherwell Fc Tv Discussion Thread

postiejim

but if there was a game and your mobile phone had a flash player capabilities and internet connection then yes

if its an apple then no (missed a trick)

If you were really desperate, you could install an app like iSwifter or Skyfire on your iPhone, which allows some Flash playback in a slowish, roundabout sort of way.

For four days now, no videos are loading. After waiting 5 plus minutes the circle goes around and around. Initially on registration it worked fine, anyway I will email MFC. Anyone else having the same problem?

For four days now, no videos are loading. After waiting 5 plus minutes the circle goes around and around. Initially on registration it worked fine, anyway I will email MFC. Anyone else having the same problem?

Sometimes it works for fine for me, sometimes I have the same problem as you, regardless of which browser I use (mostly it's Safari on my Mac, latest Flash plugin)... no discernible pattern as to when it works and when it doesn't. Suggests there's still some gremlins at their end to be ironed out.

I see the same issue constantly - it doesn't matter which hardware or browser. Works again perfectly if I log out and back in or delete the site cookie. I've been working under the assumption that it's because I access it using different devices without always logging out - something that I haven't verified.

I have those random issues too. All week it had been on Firefox. Yesterday the McCall and Higdon vids were victims of the spinning wheel/no load. Tried them on Chrome and they worked.

And the audio commentary piece wasn't available on Firefox, Chrome or Explorer earlier in the day.

I see others are having some video viewing problems as well. I got a quick response to my email which was:

"When the screen is up can you right click on the streaming screen then click settings. In the box that pops up can you disable ‘enable hardware acceleration’ by unticking the box on the first tab then click close. Once completed please refresh your screen, usually by pressing F5".

I did that but its the same, the videos will not load either on Firefox or IE.

anybody any idea how I go about cancelling the subscription for this?

If you go to the Motherwell FC TV home page you can click on the "My Account" button on the top right of the screen. In the Account Summary list on the left, there is a Cancel Subscription option.

That's the problem for the early adopters of these schemes that they haven't ironed out all the bugs yet. Like i said before i won't be getting it just now as live commentary at 2am isn't worth it for me but when they start to have live streams for overseas punters then i'll be in like Flynn & hopefully all the bugs will be sorted by then.

That's the problem for the early adopters of these schemes that they haven't ironed out all the bugs yet.

Yeah you're right, if only i'd known it wasn't gonna be quite right at the start, I could have much better used that 6p a day.

I know times are tight for everyone but fuck me...2 quid for the first month? Even for the interviews and highlights alone which you can watch anytime that's worth it! In fact If it was in Swahili and you had to watch it with the sound off, or even if you never watched the fucker at all....at 6 pence a day it's still worth it!

• Like 4

Yeah you're right, if only i'd known it wasn't gonna be quite right at the start, I could have much better used that 6p a day.

I know times are tight for everyone but fuck me...2 quid for the first month? Even for the interviews and highlights alone which you can watch anytime that's worth it! In fact If it was in Swahili and you had to watch it with the sound off, or even if you never watched the fucker at all....at 6 pence a day it's still worth it!

Spot on Al. How many packets of cigarettes or pints of beer or lottery tickets, or bets could you buy for £2 a month or even £4.50 a month? Even in today's climate it really isn't a fortune.

Check the exchange rate mate then add in conversion fees & bank charges & you'll soon see it's not 6 pence a day for overseas users.