Dundee Utd V Well - Sc Qf

weesacs

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interestingly, Dundee United have now been ordered to play Hamilton Accies on the Thursday prior to our cup game. Their schedule from a week on Saturday is like this....

Sat 26 Feb (A) Hamilton

Tue 01 Mar (A) Inverness

Thu 03 Mar (H) Rangers

Mon 07 Mar (H) Aberdeen

Thu 10 Mar (H) Hamilton

Before we go there on Sunday, 13th. That's surely got to take a toll on them before we play the cup tie.

Interestingly, Dundee United have now been ordered to play Hamilton Accies on the Thursday prior to our cup game. Their schedule from a week on Saturday is like this....

Sat 26 Feb (A) Hamilton

Tue 01 Mar (A) Inverness

Thu 03 Mar (H) Rangers

Mon 07 Mar (H) Aberdeen

Thu 10 Mar (H) Hamilton

Before we go there on Sunday, 13th. That's surely got to take a toll on them before we play the cup tie.

Tremendous. I was hoping this would materialise.

Aye, I was far from convinced about us in this but with United's injuries and mad fixture backlog, they'll be battered by the time they get to us hopefully.

A tenner is cracking value, hoping for an 11am Sunday league start that week then!

Sat 26 Feb (A) Hamilton

Tue 01 Mar (A) Inverness

Thu 03 Mar (H) Rangers

Mon 07 Mar (H) Aberdeen

Thu 10 Mar (H) Hamilton

Thats all going well though, they've had that many call-offs now that you wouldnt bet against more over the next few weeks.

Surely the game must be in some doubt now due to the severe weather conditions forecast issued at 5pm last night for Dundee that weekend? Its not looking good.

Sorry to hear that Jon Daly is out long term and yesterday Gary Kenneth was injured and will be out for several weeks. :lol:

I'd have thought Kenneth being injured would be the bad news.................!

i think he's a total haddy but...

the last time we played them he won every ball in the air and pretty much won the game for them by setting up russell's goal.

i'd be happy if he missed the game just because of his presence at set pieces.

• 2 weeks later...